Part 3

The walk home was awkward and quiet as he walked alongside lou who was still upset with the small angel. Once they got home Nolan let his wings out as they felt so confined wrapped up and hidden away, he unpacked the groceries and started to cook for the two.

A good hour passed before Nolan put down two bowls onto the table with a proud smile "Lou dinners done come eat" he said and Lou didn't answer. Nolan's brows furrowed "Now!" He demanded hearing a disgruntled sigh he seen Lou come from the bedroom and he took a seat. The blond looked into the bowl and seen a  large piece of chicken they had been breaded and fried a little laid over rice "what's this?" He asked and nolan smiled proudly "it's katsudon a Japanese dish I've always wanted to try!" He said happily.

Nolan took a seat and picked up his fork starting to eat quietly as he enjoyed the dish. Lou ate as well but more eating it because it was all they had not because he liked it. Nolan glanced at his bowl as he pushed some rice aside with his fork "um-" he started making Lou's blue eyes quickly shift to nolan. The twos eyes met for a second before Nolan quickly looked back his bowl "I'm sorry for what happened in the store. I was a little upset you ditched me while we were shopping, it was supposed to be a team effort but you left the Moment we got in there" he said and Lou chuckled "Listen doll face-" he started making Nolan blush lightly not expecting the nickname "as far as what I was told I'm just supposed to be here with you and help you sin that's all. It didn't say anything about playing roommate to you" he said as he pushed his bowl away. Nolan glanced at it and noticed Lou barely touched it, what a waste.

"Now, if you'll excuse me I need to go be somewhere your not " he winked making Nolan's blood boil. Really?! How could a person be so rude, arrogant and self centered! Then it clicked, he was falling into Lou's hands. Anger or wrath was a sin and Lou was trying to make Nolan angry to the point of bubbling over. He shook his head and sighed as he finished his bowl and then went to take care of lous, However as he stood up a feather fell from his wings and once it hit the ground it's pure white Color slowly turned black.

Nolan had put Lou's bowl in the fridge for later in case he got hungry. He sighed and went to the couch laying down, as he stretched his wings wrapped around him a little giving off a cozy warmth and sense of security. Nolan relaxed his hands resting on his stomach as he slowly closed his eyes and he eventually relaxed himself into falling asleep wrapped in his own warmth.

After some time Nolan felt an odd feeling it felt sort of tingly but it sent a wave of heat through his body. He shifted a little and let out a small hum but the sensation moved now down his chest and to the sides of his body "Mmm.." he turned his head and finally those pretty violet and green eyes opened looking forward before he screamed and ended up punching Lou. Lou stumbled back off the couch with a groan his hands leaving Nolan's warm body  "I thought you were still asleep," he said and Nolan wrapped his wings around himself "w-what the heck were you doing?!" He asked and Lou smirked "aren't you curious? Did it feel good?" He asked and Nolan blushed dark red narrowing his eyes "fine!" Lou sighed "I was touching your body ok some times it can get a angel aroused and they can fall into lust!" He said as if it was no big deal.

Nolan felt so violated, Sure he hadn't given into the demons touch but it still felt good to him which was a bad sign "I'm going to bed" he said as he stood up off the couch quickly and he went to the bedroom closing the door and locking it.

Lou went to go to his own bed but felt the door handle was locked "doll you locked the door on accident" he said before nolan responded on the other side "I didn't do it on accident your sleeping on the couch" Lou's eyes widened "excuse me?! This is Rich coming from the man who cock blocked me!!" He argued.

"Don't say that and this is your fault! I can't trust you near me until you can prove your trustworthy your sleeping out there" Nolan said his back on the door just in case Lou tried to force his way in. The blond demon growled his tail thrashing behind him in anger, this was ridiculous but it seemed he had no other choice. He walked over to the couch and flopped down with a growl "Stupid.." he mumbled. It would be a long night for him.