23

Almost getting what!

My eyes roamed around the house taking everything in. It was big, but not huge. The size of his apartment was just a bit bigger than mine and looking at the very minimal furniture and show piece, something told me that this was not the place where he resides. There were no frames hanging on the wall, no vase in the corners except for this one vase, which was looking beautiful lying in the corner of the room. It was a really beautiful white vase with those golden, fine intricates with pink lines, here and there. Apart from it, there was nothing.

In furnitures too, there was just this one couch, a coffee table and a shoe rack. Looking at his empty apartment, my brain could think of only two possibilities. It was either new or he just liked minimal things. I was still glancing around the room, fidgeting with my car keys, when I saw him coming closer.

I instinctively, walked back and smiled nervously at him.

"I t-think, I should r-really leave." I said, my voice shaky.

"Oh, come on. Atleast, have a glass of water." He said, walking towards the kitchen, but stopped midway.

"Please, have a seat, Ms. Collins." He insisted, pointing towards the couch.

I took hesitant steps towards the couch and sat uncomfortably. I was trying to look as much calm as I could. There was something about his presence which was making me uncomfortable and uneasy, but maybe, it was just my mind playing tricks. I was tired, anyways.

I unlocked my phone to check the time and it was already half past nine. I should have been at my home, tucking Sam under the duvet, watching TV shows with Matt, but here I was, sitting uncomfortably on someone's couch.

He returned a minute or two later with a glass of water and I smiled at him in gratitude. He was smirking at me all these while and raking his eyes over my body. I was feeling naked under his scrutinizing gaze and it gave me eery feeling.

He gave me the glass of water and I took it with shaky hands. He purposely touched my fingers and to say that I felt disgusted would be an understatement. I brought the glass near my lips to quickly devour the liquid as I was really thirsty. I was about to take a huge sip, but as soon as the water entered my mouth, red alarms starting ringing in my head as the water tasted funny.

I was not thirsty anymore.

I quickly stood up from the couch and gave him a nervous smile, "Thank you so much, Mr. Allerton, but I think I should really leave. It's getting late."

With that said, I made a beeline towards the door. As soon as, my hands turned the door knob, he held my wrist and pushed me against the wall and put his hands on either side of me. I tried pushing him, but he only came closer. I felt disgusted as his hands started roaming up and down my body.

"M-Mr. Allerton!" I screamed, as he started placing sloppy kisses all over my neck and collarbone. I was feeling dirty. I tried pushing him, kicking him, screaming at top of my lungs, but that didn't stop him from kissing my neck.

"Now I know why Aaron wanted you all for himself." He spoke, looking straight at me and before my brain could function anything else, he forced his lips upon mine. I kept my mouth shut and tried pushing him with everything I had, but even in his late thirties, he was strong.

And then I kicked him, hard, between his legs.

That did it to him because he kneeled down holding his junior and that gave me enough time to make a run for my life. I tried to make escape, but even in so much pain, he had the tendency to hold my leg making me tumble down to the ground. He tried to pull my leg and pull me close towards him, but I kicked him on his face, rescuing my leg.

He stood up angrily, his eyes blood shot red. I didn't know what to do, my brain was foggy and my body was losing it's focus. I did not had any energy in me left to protect myself from the devil. He was standing before the door, blocking my only way of escape. He started walking closer and with every step he took forward, I stepped back.

My breathing was heavy and my heart was thudding fast. My nerves were all over the place and one thing was clear— If I won't think of a way to escape fast, then no one could save me from getting raped from this monster standing before me.

Tears were rolling down my eyes, like heavy rain fall and when my back hit the wall, a menacing look appeared on his face. He looked scary with red eyes, the footprint on his face and angry look. I was sure that I was a goner now, no one was going to hear me even if I would scream on top of my lungs. My breathing grew heavy and heavy with each passing second.

And when he stood right before me, un-buttoning his shirt and loosening his belt, I did the only thing that came to my mind.

I hit him on the head, hard, with the vase that was there right beside me. The vase shattered into pieces and blood started trickling down from the side of his head. Before he could think anything, I made a run for my life. Thankfully, the elevator was on that floor only, so I quickly went inside and hurriedly pressed the button to the ground floor. Just as the door for the elevator closed, I saw him running towards the elevator and I backed away on instinct.

"You bitch! Come here!" I heard him scream and I tried to control my breathing. I quickly wiped away my tears with the back of my hand and took a deep breath as I reached the ground floor.

My brain was hazed with all that happened and because of that I could not concentrate even while driving. Half and hour later, I was standing outside my place. My hands were shaking so hard that it took me longer than usual to unlock the door. Once the door was unlocked, I pushed it open only to see Matt sitting on the couch waiting for me.

"Lynnie, I have already tucked munchkin to bed and there's food for—" He stopped speaking when he looked at the state I was in. He rushed towards me and cupped my face.

"Who the fuck did this to you?!"

And I broke down.

Right there and then.

In his arms.

••••••••

Ooh, refill your popcorn bowls because too much interesting stuff is on it's way

And oh, did you guys check my new book— Vote The FAQ?

No?

Then what are you waiting for, go, go, go!