Chapter 38: The Hungry Wolf Knights

Lucy POV

I watch as M/n cracks his neck and knuckles.

You: "Time to go to work." He extends his arm, and curls his fingers, motioning them to attack him. "Come and get it." The Paper and Plant lady attack him. "Mira! Get Wendy out of there! I'll take care of these two!" I watch as Mira frees Wendy, and M/n begins going toe-to-toe against both of them. That is, until we all get covered in some purple colored paper. "Hm? My body...?"

Natsu: "What is this stuff?!"

Mira: "My body, I feel paralyzed." Then the plant woman grows a giant plant that blossoms towards us.

Lucy: "Uh Guys! What is that!?"

You: "That's a yikes." Then, it begins sucking us up. "Ok, this ain't good."

Lucy: "How are you so calm?!" He looks blankly at me, and shrugs.

You: "Yo Wendy! Little help por favor?" She nods and casts a spell to cancel the paper, and M/n blasts the flower to pieces. Although it causes a massive cave in, sending us all flying.

Wendy POV

W-what happened... Where'd everybody go? I can't even sense their powers. I walk around, trying to find someone, but who I found was not what I wanted. Cosmos...

Your POV

Ah man, I knew that would happen. I get up and rub my now aching head. I look around, but don't see anyone.

You: "Great, now what do I do?" I sigh and start walking; I have to find someone eventually. Then, I smell it. I very sour smelling orange mist of some kind. I follow it into a large cavern, and see the plant lady walking around, talking to herself, then I look over and see. "Wendy?!" I run over to her. "Wendy! Wendy! Wake up!" Nothing, she was sound asleep.

Cosmos: "Oh yes, I was hoping to see you again, I have to pay you back for what you did to Kamika and myself." Come on Wendy.

You: "Wake up damnit!"

Cosmos: "Don't ignore me!"

You: "Did you do this?" I say turning to her. She smiles wickedly and laughs.

Cosmos: "Of course darling! And I'll do the same to you once this mist begins to really take effect on you!" Yo Dragon, you saying we toy with her a little bit? I wait for a response. 'You are a child.' I laugh, I'll take that as a yes, then, I begin breathing in the mist, until it's all gone, and smack my lips, damn, that was sour. I begin walking towards her, her eyes now wide with what had just happened, dodging and blasting any plant she sends at me. Then, once I'm close enough, I blast towards her. I land an uppercut to her jaw, sending her flying into the ceiling of the cavern. As she falls, I hear something behind me, I turn around and see vines only inches away, before I can dodge, they wrap around my wrists and ankles, then pull tight.

You: "Damn!" These things were pulling TIGHT. I hear her laugh.

Cosmos: "How does that feel? Like everything's about to be pulled from its socket?"

You: "Nah, but my back hasn't stretched like this in a long time." I was about to pull them back in, but before I can a gust of wind clears the cavern. "Hm?" I turn around and see Wendy. "Oh, hey Wendy! Good to see you're awake again!"

Wendy: "Don't worry M/n, I'll get you out of there!" Oh, she's gonna fight huh? Guess I'll play along then.

You: "Thanks, I could use it right now." I watch as she engages Cosmos. Although this plant was really starting to pull now. Man, Wendy really has gotten stronger though, she could barely hold her own without help 7 years ago, and now she's fighting one of these Executioners 1 on 1, and winning. Pretty shortly after, she knocks her out and through a wall. She runs over to me, but before she makes it, I grab the vines and pull, ripping the ends off.