Chapter 40: The Party

Erza POV

I walk over to Gray, Wendy, and Juvia and ask them if they'd seen M/n anywhere, the party's been going on for a while now and I haven't seen him once.

Erza: "Hey guys, have you seen M/n anywhere?"

Juvia: "I'm afraid not, sorry."

Gray: "Why? You want him to sweep you off your feet or something?" I could feel my face heat up.

Wendy: "Aw! I think you'd guys look cute!"

Kagura: "Hey! Who are you?!" Hm? I turn around, and see him walk in with Neptune and Rockwell at his sides. Rockwell had on a nice light brown suit, while Neptune wore a bright blue suit with a light blue vest and white shirt under it. And M/n... Whoa. A white suit with F/c shoes and vest, along with a F/c bowtie, while his hair had been stuck up and combed perfectly in front. I see Neptune and Rockwell peel off, as M/n continues walking towards me. I also noticed Gray, Juvia, and Wendy had all left me. He walks up and smiles brightly at me. He stops, and just stares at me.

Erza: "Uh, what is it?" I ask nervously.

You: "Nothing... You're just... Really beautiful." I immediately feel my cheeks heat up.

Erza: "O-Oh, uh, thank you." I say, silently cursing myself for the stuttering. "You're pretty handsome too." He smiles at me and leans down so his mouth is maybe an inch from my ear.

You: "If you like what you see now, wait till you see what's underneath." Then he gently nips my ear and I jump, feeling my heart skip and I stop breathing for a moment. He laughs and pats my head. "Aww, that was cute Erzy." I blush even deeper, to the point where my face matched my hair. Then I hear Natsu's voice.

Natsu: "All Hail King Natsu!" He screams over us. I hear M/n laughing as everybody sweat drops. Then, due to Natsu overdoing it, as usual, a fight breaks out within the ballroom.

Your POV

*Nom Nom Nom* God this meat was so good! I think smiling to myself, and with everybody fighting there's just more for me. I was having a great time chowing down, until I hear the clang of a sword against the ground. I look over, my mouth full of food, and swallow it all, choking and needing to have Romeo Heimlich me to get it out.

You: "Thanks man." I whisper.

Romeo: "No problem, just eat slower next time." I wink and give him a thumbs up. I get up and walk over to where everybody's gathering and see the king down there.

Toma E. Fiore: "Even though you are my own daughter, and you did it with pure intentions, you still must be punished." Hmm? I tap Hisui on her shoulder, and she looks shocked to see me. I was about to approach him when people all over started speaking up about her, and how she shouldn't be punished.

You: "Excuse me."

Arcadios: "Who dares interrupts his majesty!?" He too looks shocked to see me. I see the king look up due to all the commotion and he tenses up and begins sweating when he sees me.

You: "Hey Fiore, how've you been?" I say in a somewhat dark tone.

Toma: "W-well, I-I've been very well, h-how about you Mr. L/n. You look much better as well." I nod and continue my approach on the small man.

You: "Yea, ya know, ever since I got out of your prison a little while back, I've been pretty good." I could feel the shock run through the room and hear murmurs shortly after.

Toma: "Yes... I suppose I owe you an apology for that, it was an unjust move to punish you for my anger towards your leader attacking one of our villages very close to hear." I nod and wave it off.