16

Letters/Writing
"Speaking"
'Thoughts'
~Perseltounge~
<Beast Speech>
{Goblin Language}
《Dragon Tounge》
[Demon Speech]

   These were Hadrian's last thoughts as he drifted off to sleep that night back at LeFay castle. He dozed off with a small smile on his lips, surrounded by his Pack and with thoughts of his newest family members on his mind.

---------------Time Jump---------------

Hadrian woke up at his usual time, took a quick shower to help wake himself up, got dressed in his work out clothes, and headed down to the basement. As today was a Monday, he was going to do a Stamina Workout. He had invited Draco and one of his friends over as well, if only to make sure Draco could defend himself.

He had sent Caeli over to Malfoy Manor to go pick them up, and they would meet inside the Gym. Now, Hadrian didn't actually know which of Draco's friends the boy was referring to. When he had asked him if he'd like to join in on his usual workouts, Dray had responded with, "I'd love to! But I have a friend over at the moment, do you think it'd be okay if he comes with? His family is loyal to the Dark so you don't have to worry about that, and I'm sure you'd get along pretty well?"

Hadrian hesitantly agreed of course, and warned Draco that if the boy did anything out of line, said boy would regret it.

Just in case said boy ever did step out of line, Hadrian had hid his obviously not so human features, blending them back into his back and head.

He walked into the Gym to see Caeli appear just as he was closing the door.

"Hey Hade! I'd like to introduce you to Blaise Zabini. Blaise, this is Hadrian Drakon I-Don't-Know-If-I'm-Allowed-To-Say-His-Last-Name. He's been a close family ally and friend for the past... oh how long has it been... 4 years?"

Hadrian nodded.

'Yeah, the past Four years have been pretty steady going actually. I now have a steady link with Rex, I'm able to switch from all of my Creature Inheritance forms pretty easily, I figured out how to contact Lucifer- he's in his own castle at the moment, he seems to only appear when I call him or when someone asks where my Guardian or parent is, I also now have the respect of every Royal Creature out there, I guess having the King of the Dragons go out and tell them of me might have something to do with it, but I'm pretty sure it's also because of my good looks and amazing charm.

'I have grown a lot more this time around then I ever did while at the Dursley's,  good thing they are dead now. Don't know how I would have stayed away from tourtering them if it wasn't for Petunia not being able to cook and burning everything down, thus killing them. I grew to be 4.5 feet (54 inches) tall, with my wingspan growing with me. My horns had also grown, not a lot, but they had. My teeth had grown sharper, and so had my feathers. My hair was now almost to my chest, and was beginning to look a lot like what it did in the Inbetween. I have more scars now then I ever did before, but Rex apologized everytime more appeared. Apparently he had no control over it anymore then I did.

'Draco had also grown, his hair was usually in a neat ponytail, but it went just past his shoulders now. He had grown a bit more muscle from working out with me, and looked to be an inch or so taller then I remembered from my first life. I was still taller then him, and I'm pretty sure I always am going to be, but Dray always said he'd be taller one day. Maybe I should use that Metamormagus Ability to good use and let him be taller for his birthday, Merlin knows it'd make him happy.'