Chapter 44: Love

A/N: Lemon Warning cause I thought I'd try one lol. You don't have to read this to further the story just know M/n's and Erza's relationship takes another step. ;)

Your POV

We get home and rest for a day, then Erza and I decide to take a job together, it was an S-Class job, but seemed very simple. Infiltrate some dude's party and steal some folder full of evidence to convict him or something like that. The town wasn't too far, so we decide to walk there, and take the scenic route along the coast, supposedly there was an inn about half way there we could stay at for the night.

Erza: "The sunset over the ocean. It's always so beautiful." I smile and stop, turning to the setting sun.

You: "Yea, it really is something you don't really appreciate until you take it in." She looks to me confused. "What?"

Erza: "That's actually a pretty deep comment for you, good job."

You: "Uh, thanks?" I say, thinking it's a compliment, hoping it's a compliment. We walk for maybe another 20 minutes, and come across the inn. It was a cozy little place, and I was happy to see that another pair was here, really thought this place was gonna be haunted or something. We walk up, and there was an outdoor bar top. We ring the bell. And a woman in maybe her early 30's comes out.

Woman: Oh! Well hello you two! How can I help you?"

Erza: "Hello, we'd like a room for the night."

Woman: "Ok, what style?" Hm? I look to Erza, who looks just as confused as me.

You: "You have different styles?" She nods, now looking at us confused. I noticed how new the walls looked too. And knock on them. "Wow, this is high quality stuff." I say, it was actually really detailed too.

Woman: "Well thank you, they're soundproof." Uh, what? Ok, not haunted, serial killer vibes now?

You: "Uh... why?" I ask nervously.

Woman: "Oh no, you two don't know, do you?" We look at each other, then back to her, shaking our heads. I take a sip of water as she covers her mouth as she laughs at us. "This is a love hotel honey." I choke on the water and fall to the ground.

Erza: "Uh, what?"

Woman: "It's a hotel where people come to, ya know?" I stand up, catching my breath, and see Erza's face was bright red. And I swear smoke was coming from her ears.

Erza: "O-Oh... U-uh, w-we didn't."

Woman: "I know, you didn't know." She says smiling. "But you two are definitely a thing though, right?" I choke again and this time Erza falls on top of me. "Aw, how cute, you two lovebirds just couldn't even wait to pick out a room!" Oh god! What is happening right now!? Erza finally pushes herself off me, but she happened to push at the wrong place, and the woman just continues to laugh as she apologizes.

Erza: "I am so sorry M/n! Please hit me!"

Woman: "OH MY!" Oh, good god what is going on?!

You: "Not like that!" I yell.

Man: "Hey, could you freakshows keep it down! My wife and I are trying to enjoy our time on the balcony and we can hear you from over-Oh god! Are you guys doing it out here?! Jeez! Kids these days!" Before I can explain what was going on he walks back inside. At this point Erza was standing a solid 5 feet away looking at the desk like it was the most interesting thing in the world, trying to hide her still reddening face. While I had to try and explain to the woman, who was now in tears from crying so hard, what really was going on

Woman: "Oh my, you two are something special! And you'll make great looking babies some day!" I slap my face, and slide down against the wall.

You: "There's no hope. We've lost." I say hanging my head.