chapter 01: the transfer

The phone alarm rang and it was six in the morning. Tzuyu slammed her hand on her phone, opening one eye and managed to switch off the alarm.

She turned, trying to sleep again.

The next second, Tzuyu's bedroom door was opened furiously and Tzuyu heard her mother yelling at her, "You better get up or I'm not going to give you breakfast!"

Tzuyu sighed. Never in her life she had to wake up early in the morning, since she's a vampire and attended the vampire night school at Taiwan. But that was before her family decided to move to Korea due to the vampire society is becoming unsteady, as a rebellion started to form in Taiwan.

Korea is a relatively safe place for Tzuyu's family, which was the top 10 famous pure vampire family in the world's vampire society, the Chou family. They were helped by the Park family when they arrived at Korea for settling down in the new country.

Tzuyu freshened up herself and went downstairs.

"Tzuyu! How are you feeling? Able to wake up early in the morning?"Jihyo said teasingly, with an amused look on her face. Obviously she had overheard Tzuyu's mom yelling over her.

She blushed a little, looking a bit annoyed, "Yeah, I'm okay." Tzuyu sat down on the dining table and started to eat the toast her mother made for her. She then drank a little blood from her glass. Anyway, the blood was bought from the hospital so no harm was done to the citizens.

Jihyo still looked amused at Tzuyu. At long last, she finally spoke, "Right, owing to you're one of the strongest vampire family, you shouldn't face a problem when exposed to sunlight. Of course, we're attending a day high school, but you wouldn't get hurt from the sunlight exposed. Not if you get detention for running the field for an afternoon. That would make you exhausted, burned and... Well, you won't get detention if you don't break any school rules."

"I won't break any school rules," said Tzuyu defensively while drinking the blood in her glass, though her mother looked suspiciously at her. "Well...if I didn't get hungry...you know."

"Ah, speaking about this." Tzuyu's mother went into the kitchen and came out with a stainless steel thermos in her hand, "It's got blood inside, and I reckon it would be enough for you in the school whole day."

Tzuyu shrugged, "At least I won't do anything stupid to get food when I'm hungry."

Jihyo glared at her.

"What?" Tzuyu asked.

"It's just you being so savage," Jihyo rolled her eyes and looked at Tzuyu's mother, "Well, I'll be taking Tzuyu to school and I'll make sure she doesn't do anything strange."

Tzuyu's mother chuckled, "Like what?"

"You'll never know."

Savage Jihyo, Tzuyu thought.

"So how's aunt and uncle?" Tzuyu asked while walking toschool with Jihyo. She frowned a bit at the morning sunlight.

Jihyo turned her head to look at Tzuyu, "All the same, I guess. I think they're sorting things out on the rebels."

"Seems like the rebellion's gotten worse?" Tzuyu said, sighing. Lucky she could bring Gucci her pet dog to Korea.

"Worse than ever. I don't know when this is gonna end.I hope we can live peacefully with humans. Why are they arguing so much about human living in the same society with vampires? I don't understand.I even have humans as best friends at school!" Jihyo said while leading Tzuyu to the headmaster's room.

"Is it okay for me to be in this school? I mean, will the students find out what am I?" Tzuyu asked in concern.

"Do you see anything happened to me?"Jihyo asked back.