chapter 03: vampire movie

Tzuyu found herself walking to school every morning with Sana clinging onto her and whenever Jihyo came closer she'll hold onto Tzuyu's arms like Jihyo was going to snatch Tzuyu away from her.

She wasn't used to Sana's clinginess at first, so she always brush Sana's hands off her whenever she came closer but then she found this useless, so she gave up eventually-well, it was actually after four days only.

Today's Friday, I'm gonna chill at home drinking some blood for leisure and-

"Tzuyu are you coming with me to watch the replay of Twilight the vampire love story movie in the cinema tonight?" asked Sana.

What? Tzuyu nearly facepalmed herself. "Must I go?"

"Yeah."

"Well...it's great to hang out with you...but aren't you having atheletics training for tomorrow morning? I heard Jeongyeon talking about it this morning," asked Tzuyu.

"For your information, we're not staying up till midnight," said Sana while smiling brightly.

Tzuyu blushed. "That's not what I meant..."

"Well what do you mean?" Sana reached closer to Tzuyu while hugging Tzuyu's arm tightly. Tzuyu was jotting down notes in Biology class but Sana didn't seem to care about it.

"Nothing. Fine, I'll go," Tzuyu sighed. Why on earth am I going to watch Twilight with Sana?

"Great! Let's go eat something nice tonight! By the way the movie starts at 7.00 pm," said Sana.

"Is anyone else going? Like Jihyo?"

Sana frowned at Jihyo's name. Why does her name keep popping out when she was with Tzuyu?

"No, it's just the two of us. My father could only get two free tickets. So yeah," said Sana while letting go of Tzuyu's arm.

Tzuyu nodded. "Then I'll be going home to change my clothes after school. And...where are we meeting each other?"

"My house."

"Okay. I'll see you at five," said Tzuyu. She finally got to put down her pen when their Biology teacher stopped lecturing.

"By the way, how do you listen to me and the teacher at the same time while writing all the notes? Have you got any super power or something?" asked Sana curiously.

Tzuyu felt herself tensing. "Well I kinda have this ability to listen to two persons at the same time..."

"Hmm that's odd. But then you're Tzuyu, the special Tzuyu," Sana gave Tzuyu a bright smile and turned to fetch some things for the experiment.

Tzuyu never know that she blushed until Jihyo came over and said,"Tzuyu-ah you look so red."

Tzuyu felt her face heat up more on Jihyo's statement. She gave Jihyo a deadly glare and started to prepare for the experiment.

The experiment was to observe the epidermal cells of an onion an the cheek cells of a person. For Tzuyu's case, she didn't know if vampires have different cheek cells from humans so she let Sana to scrape her cheek cells instead.

"Erm...how hard should I scrape?" asked Sana cautiously.

Tzuyu sighed. "Just a slight scrape will do."

So Sana scraped her cheek cells and placed them on the slide. "Omo, my cheek cells are so cute!"

"..." Tzuyu was speechless.

"By the way, do you wanna join the school athletics team? You have long legs, I bet you can be a good runner for our team. Jeongyeon will be grateful," said Sana.