𝐀𝐒𝐀𝐏 𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐘 ✔︎

꧁ 𝐀𝐒𝐀𝐏 𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐘 ꧂

Important: This was written before the incident came out with Asap so pls do not send hate or anything negative

"Girl just tell me what the surprise is. You annoying me. " I begged, my cousin, Hope had a gift for my birthday but her dumb self had forgotten where she put it.

"It's fine Hope you can just take me eating or something," I mumbled as she searched everywhere.

"Nah your gift was not cheap! " she looks over at me.

"Hope it better have not been expensive-

"Found them." she held out two tickets, I couldn't read what they said.

"Tickets? " I asked confused, she walked over to me handing me them.

"No! You have to be joking! " I read the name
" Asap Rocky " on the tickets. My favorite rapper for a long time.

"Nope!" she exclaimed I quickly ran over to her screaming and hugging her.

"Oh my god thank you! When is it? " I asked while holding the tickets to my chest.

"It's today!" I wanted to slap her right there.

"Today? Hope what the fuck?! What time is it?" I asked freaking out looking at the tickets and seeing 2:30 PM.

"We only have two hours?! " I shouted, I quickly ran to my room as Hope laughed not even caring.

"I'll get ready," Hope yelled as she slammed my door.

About 45 minutes later...

"Okay, I'm ready." She said walking in showing off the cute outfit.

"You look nice Hope," I said admiring her outfit.

"Thanks, and look at you. You never dress like this." She says, I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Asap Rocky has been my favorite rapper for a long time. I think my ass should look nice for his concert." I explained causing Hope to laugh.

Your outfit

Hope's Outfit

Hope's Outfit

We then made our way to where the concert was located and arrived after about 30 minutes

"I can't believe we're here! " I squealed as we made our way inside, Hope had got us front row seats so I was pretty excited. Once the concert started I started screaming the lyrics to his songs knowing every single lyric. That's I could have sworn he winked at me, my ass could have passed out.

"He just winked at me, Hope!" I yelled in her ear causing a look of annoyance to appear on her face.

"First of all don't yell in my ear like and second of all what if he just had something in his eye or something," she said making me roll my eyes.

"Nah Asap Rocky just winked at me," I chuckled, she laughed before turning her attention back to the music.

After the concert was over I was pretty sad, I really wanted to meet him but you needed VIP or some shit like that.

"Thanks again for this concert it was fun as fuck." I thanked hugging Hope.

"No problem, sorry that I couldn't get VIP. " She said smiling lightly.

"Nah it's alright, I appreciate it all of this. He did wink at me though I'll never forget that." I said causing us both to laugh.

"Oh shit, that's Asap over there." I turned to see him taking a pic with a fan.

"We should go over there and take a picture with him." She shouted rushing towards him. I was both excited and nervous.

"Sorry but that was the last picture he's taking." The tall security guard announced I smiled sadly before walking away with Hope.

"Aye let them in Joe." I immediately recognized the voice to be Asap's.

"OMG!" I yelled causing him to laugh a little, I hugged him before I pulled away not realizing what I had done.

"Sorry, but can I have a picture," I asked nervously.

"Yeah, I saw how lit you were singing my songs." He said making me nervously laugh.

"Yeah, I'm a big fan," I laughed, we then took the picture.

"Well thanks again! I really love your music." I smiled while walking off happily.

"Do you mind if I get yo number?" I turned to see if he was talking to me.

"Wait... me? " I asked looking around to see if there was anybody else.

"Yeah, so we can hang out." I could have died when he said that shit. I nodded my head and gave him my phone.

"Alright I'll call you," he said pointing at me before walking away. As soon as we left I and Hope started laughing and yelling.

" You got his damn number!!" she yelled as we both laughed.

"I can't believe it either." I said while looking at my phone.

"He better call you and tells him to hook me up with one of his fine ass friends," she said causing us to both break out into laughter again.

I just wanted to say sorry for not posting that much! Also thanks so much for 1k votes!!! I really appreciate it and will post more often - Haley ❤️