special chapter: lunar new year

Tzuyu was tidying up her own luggage as she prepared for her flight back to Taiwan with her parents when Sana called.

"Tzuyu-ah, your flight is at 10 pm at night right?"

"Yeah, why?" Tzuyu asked worriedly.

Sana stayed silent for a moment before she answered, "Chewy can we meet before you depart?"

"Aren't you also going back to Japan for Lunar New Year too?" Tzuyu asked. "Your flight is before mine, 9.30 pm right?"

"Yeah, but I'm gonna miss you~" Sana whined.

Tzuyu sighed but smiled nonetheless, "Alright, then let's meet at the Han River at four, okay?"

"Okieeee," with a cheerful tone, Sana ended the phone call.

It's Lunar New Year and TWICENCO High School is having a one week long break for all the students, regardless of Korean students or foreign students, to go home for celebrating the Lunar New Year.

And that meant Tzuyu and Sana couldn't see each other for one week, although they would video call each other everyday even if they were apart during the break.

Tzuyu packed her luggage and went downstairs to meet her parents. "Mom, dad, I'm meeting Sana later in the park and I'll go to the airport with her. Can I meet you there?"

Ms Chou laughed and pinched Tzuyu's cheek, "Sure, we'll let you two love birds to meet each other before we leave."

Tzuyu blushed, "Yeah, yeah, and I'll let you and dad to have some lovey dovey moments before we see our relatives in Taiwan."

"Ohhhh Tzuyu you're so sweet," Mr Chou patted Tzuyu's head.

Grunting, Tzuyu left the house with her luggage left with her parents.

How nice.

Tzuyu had always liked the sound of the rumbling river currents, so standing by the Han River was what she always liked to do whenever she felt like she needed to be away from the city noises and stress.

Even the wind felt peaceful, with the leaves occasionally falling from the trees, being carried away by the wind and fell onto the surface of the river.

Tzuyu was early to meet Sana by the river, but she had always enjoyed the scenery of how Sana skipping her way towards Tzuyu when they were having their dates together, walking along the river as they talked about everything.

"Tzuyu-ah!!" Tzuyu turned her head towards the source of a joyful voice, staring at Sana and smiling as she skipped her way to her.

One step, two step, and on the third one Tzuyu took a step further from her original spot and hugged Sana who skipped right into her embrace.

Tzuyu ruffled Sana's long hair, making Sana pouting and her laughing. Tzuyu extended her long arm to reach over to Sana's luggage and the two of them stood by the river in silence, with Sana leaning her head on Tzuyu's shoulder.

"Hey, what's with the sad atmosphere?" Tzuyu joked, nudging Sana with her chin onto Sana's head.

"One week Tzuyu..." Sana said.

"Come on, it's only one week! And you know the fastest way to reach me, don't you?" Tzuyu winked when Sana looked up to her.

"Oh yeah, the pendant..." Sana's hand touched her pendant, and Tzuyu instantly felt how her pendant was also vibrating against her chest. "But won't I like, interrupt you during your reunion dinner or something?"

"I'll be there whenever you need me, Sana," Tzuyu promised.

Sana slowly curled her lips upwards and leaned into Tzuyu, pecking her on her lips. "It's really lucky for me to have you, even though you're a vampire."