《 6 - Movie Marathon》

F/J- Favorite Juice
-
A/N:
This is edited and rewritten on 4.27.20
-
So if there are any concerns or questions, feel free to converse with me!! I'm happy to answer and clear out misunderstandings^^

♪───☆彡★彡───♪

━━YOU HEADED DOWNSTAIRS WITH THE GUIDANCE of the servant's help then reached the dining table.

Your dog followed as you headed towards the table with Levi who already sat down waiting for you on his book.

"Y/N, sit down."

"Hey! Sorry it took a little while. I kind of got lost." You apologized while sitting down in across him since he was by the other side of the table.

"Next time I'll bring you to my condominium then,"

"Oh no it's fine! You already made me a room too. By the way, where does Buddy eat?"

"He'll eat on the corner over there since I'm pretty sure he doesn't want to get seprated with you." He pointed out.

You turned around to the corner to see a small table with luxurious dog food and dessert for dogs on a plate with a dog bowl filled with water including a pillow for him to sit on and a servant beside it.

"What the..." You deathpanned.

Your dog quickly reached his own table and digged in.

"Shall we eat?"

"Right!" You exclaimed excitedly.

Levi clapped two times and then servants carrying dishes came out the door placing it to the table.

They opened the cover and revealed the meal making you suprise and excited since it were your favorites.

Plus, some of them were designed as anime and were inspired by them.

One dish was from Food Wars no Soma, another are sushis decorated as your favorite anime characters and your favorite meat were carved into anime characters. (A/N: Sorry if you're vegan :<<)

"Waaa~~" You drooled and eyes shone.

Levi chuckled while you took a picture of the food.

"What are you doing staring? Go and eat."

"But I don't wanna!! I mean look at it! These cute little sushis are too adorable~ It'll be a shame if I eat it.." You pouted gesturing the chibi-like sushis.

"You're cuter..." He whispered to himself.

"Hm? I didn't hear that." You smiled cluelessly.

"Nothing. Just eat or else I'll force you to."

"I don't wanna-"

Then you were interrupted by Levi putting food to your mouth.

You eyes shined and ate it while crying half tears of joy and half sadness.

"You look really stupid." He tittered picking up a sushi and eating it.

"Ish too yummyyyy." You muffled saying.

"Don't eat while your mouth is full." He looks at you dead in the eye.

You gulped down your food.

"By the way, why are these my favorites? And the others a cute lil' anime food." You asked, gushing over your last sentence.

"Because I ordered them to."

"Wow~ Thanks Levi! It's tasty."

Touched, Levi looks away. "Not a problem. I perfer you to eat the best."