Chap 1: admit it

Jimin stares at his somewhat worn out appearance, hair pointing in different directions, eyes puffy with dark circles underneath. He'd looked as if he'd been through the war, like he was once on the verge of death. He sighed deep inside his throat, it raw from the gruesome screaming he's been doing for the past six days. His heat had never been his favourite part of the month, always pushed his body to the ultimate limit.

"You okay chim chim?" A deep voice stunned him from behind, glancing through the mirror to see him standing there still stark naked.

"Y-yeah I'm fine, just tired." He lazily combed his fingers through his sweat soaked hair, flicking his gaze down in shame.

He felt embarrassed, disgusted in himself he forced him to come, deal with his animalistic horny self because he couldn't handle anymore of the pain. His heat had always been the worst, brutal compared to most. It seemed to last longer very month, came on whenever it chose. Anything could trigger it, the amount of pre-heats he's had because his body couldn't handle the strong alpha pheromones was astounding. His body was so sensitive to strong pheromones, could easily send him into submission. He hated it, hated being weak, submitting so pathetically to alphas. No matter what suppressants he took nothing ever worked, kept his heat at bay.

"Do you need anything? I can set a bath for you if you like." The alpha steps timidly into the room, aware of how aggressive Jimin can be just after his heat.

"No!" Jimin barked at him through snarled teeth, emotions still unsteady.

The alpha took a small step back at the anger laced in his voice. Jimin groans, rubbing his aching eyes trying to calm himself. He knew he shouldn't be mad, it wasn't his fault they did what they did. He was the one begging for it, pleading to be fucked nice and hard.

"I'm sorry, I'm fine really. Thanks for helping me out, sorry if I disturbed you from your work. You can leave now, I don't need you anymore." Jimin turned around to fully face him, keeping his eyes on his not wanting to look down to get lost in his beautifully sculpted body.

"You could never disturb me Chim, I'm happy I was here to help. Wouldn't have liked it if anyone else was too." The alpha showed his delicious smile, it seeming to reach his galaxy blue eyes.

"Careful alpha, you're starting sound a little territorial. I'm not yours nor are you mine, this was just simply a friend helping out a friend." Jimin tested him, knowing they could never be together as he was betrothed to someone else.

"But what if I wanted you to be mine? We've been doing this stupid game for years Jimin. Neither of us have ever looked for another mate. Maybe it's time to realise that we're supposed to be together." The alpha found his confidence again, stepping deeper into the small bathroom.

"I know you feel it too Chim, the pull, the invisible rope drawing us together. Your pheromones are the only thing I can smell, only thing that sends my wolf screaming." The alpha was uncomfortably close, their breaths mixing as one.

"You know we can't Kook, you're spoken for. I'm not good enough for you, I could never be. This can't happen, not with your pure blood and my filthy one. You deserve someone worthy, you know that." Jimin broke the painful gaze, feeling his wolf cry out to him to submit, beg at his feet to be his.

"Your blood isn't filthy Jimin, it's beautiful. You're beautiful, the most stunning omega I have ever meet. Why can't you see that, except that you're the one for me and I'm the one for you." Jungkook's fingers run down his cheek, his skin slightly warm as it was still coming down from his heat.

"Because Jungkook this isn't some fucking fairytale with a happy ending. Both of us have duties, our paths are already written. And neither of us fit in each other's stories. You're a rich, successful alpha with the world on his shoulders while I'm a broke waiter whose only good for a fuck and making babies. You need someone whose just as strong as you, just as successful and you won't get that from me." Jimin brushes his hands away, not wanting more or he'll be begging him to fuck again.

"God damn it Jimin!" The alpha's voice jolted Jimin slightly, smelling his intense pheromones invading his senses. He was angry, frustrated clearly by his revolting smell.

"I'm sick of these games Jimin! Why can't you just let me have you? Mate and mark you like I should've when we first meet. I thought you'd have realise how little I care about what others think. I don't give a shit what my father says or who he thinks I should be with. If it isn't you then I'm not doing it. You are all I think about, the only one that eases my rut, only one my wolf yearns for." Jungkook aggressively gripped onto Jimin's weak body, pressing their bodies suffocatingly close.

Jimin shallows hard, his wolf was trembling, cowering in the corner. His wolf wasn't usually like this, only when it came to him, to the one alpha that could send him into immediate submission. His wolf was crying at the harsh pheromones radiating from him. His own releasing frightening, weak ones in return. Jungkook could smell them, his wolf aware he was frightening the small omega who was usually so strong. He settled himself down slightly, realising Jimin was still very sensitive from his heat and didn't want to kick start another one though he wouldn't mine cause he always did love helping him through it.

"Jungkook, please don't do this. I can't deal with this right now, I've got to get ready for work. Then I've got to meet the stupid alpha my fathers chosen." Jimin tries escaping his grip but Jungkook only tightens it when he mentioned another alpha.

"No! No I don't want you being with anyone else, you're mine Jimin. You know that were soulmates, our wolves scream for each other." Jungkook growls with dominance, his inner wolf disliking the idea of anyone else having what was rightfully his.

"Jungkook please! You're smelling, I can't take it right now." Jimin felt his nostrils being invaded by his aggressive scent, his body caving into it.

"I want you to say it Jimin, say that you feel it too. I know you do, the way your wolf screams for me on heat is intoxicating." Jungkook kept strong, wanting to display his dominance, prove to Jimin he was serious about what he said.

Jimin howls, his wolf going crazy, berserk with lust and arousal, wanting to be claimed. Jimin used what little strength he had to push him away, his wolf couldn't stand having him so close. Jungkook stares back at him with a deep frown, his wolf hurt and crying for him. Jimin's was mimicking his, feeling the same aching.

"We can't do this Jungkook, no matter how badly we both want this it can never happen. Your family would never allow it-I know you don't care what they think but you should. They have the power to destroy you and me. Please don't make this harder than it already is, it hurts so much already." Jimin had to hold the edges of the sink to ground himself or he'd collapse to the floor from how weak he was.

Jungkook lets out a low, pained growl. His wolf disliking every word that slipped his soft lips. Jimin was his omega, he knew the moment he meet him he belonged to him. His wolf yearned for him the second their eyes locked, even then he knew.

"I'm not giving up Jimin, not after everything I've been through to get you. You're mine and I plan to keep it that way."

......
What can I say, got to add some angst in there😊

Love you my honeybuns