twenty four

Other ships centric, mostly YulYen so, yea here ya go YulYen nation!!!!!

“Have you heard?” Chaeyeon asked Yena who's playing PS4 with Hyewon. The duck-faced girl rose her brow, sparing a glace to her friend.

“The what?” She asked, turning her attention back to the television. The ash blonde haired girl plopped down to the couch, lazily throwing her leg over back rest, swinging it as she boredly watched the same aged friends play the game.

Since it's vacation, they're free to do anything they wanted. Their problems now are College, they havent decided where they will attend, many good Universities already offered them full scholarship. Funny how may it sounds, but everyone around their squads got offers, they're good at something too. For example, Chaeyeon, Eunbi, and Chaewon are really good at Academics so many Universities are fighting for them. Yena is good at Science and Psychology— few Medical schools are also trying to lure her. Hyewon is really good at Maths— and aiming to be an engineer so some schools are already messaging her too. Minjoo is very popular pianist and even Hanlim and SOPA are fighting for her.

This crackhead squad got some brains and talents too.

Currently, they're hanging out on Minjoo's mansion, like they do twice a week. The other three that wasnt mentioned earlier at the living room, are cooking, Chaeyeon took a break first, not in the mood for preparing foods so she crashed at the couch, plotting to tease Yena. The Miyawaki fam will also go here as they promised to bond plus Hitomi and Wonyoung.

“Yuri is finally here in Korea after two weeks.” She replied, smiling. Yena froze at the mention of the name. Hyewon even needed to slap her arm to snap back in reality. The whole circle of friends definitely knew something is going on between the two.

Clearing her throat, she stuttered. “Really? I havent heard, she never said that to me.” Yena answered, recalling if Yuri mentioned to her that she'll come back today, but knowing herself if Yuri did mentioned then she'll remember that date and would be excited.

Yes, Yuri and Yena are contacting each other secretly. They even see each other secretly too, and always trying to avoid the topic about them when their friends are teasing them. The younger girl gave her number after that new year incident, and there it all started.

Well, theyre still not officially dating so they still havent revealed their complicated and unlabeled relationship to them. Yuri and her talked about it before flying out of the country, but Yena answered she still wanted more time, and Yuri respect it. Oh and dont mention about what the young producer replied to her. She's always blushing whenever she recalled that.

“I respect it. But when i come back, i will definitely win you over. I'm serious about you, Yena-unnie.”

The jitters and wild heart beat when Yuri said that before kissing her in the forehead.

It's not that Yena is scared or anything. She's still sorting out her feelings if what she's currently feeling for Yuri is already love. Yena can confidently say that she likes Yuri but dont know if she loves the younger thats why she's hesitant to commit. She doesnt really know what Yuri also felt to her, they never really said i like yous or i love yous, it just they bonded naturally. To them, action speaks louder than words. They're kinda complicated.

Yena also want Yuri to sort out her feelings first. And as they do that, they would just go outside and hang out, text each other everyday. Let the feelings develop naturally.

If she will date, then she will make sure she love that person so much and vice versa. Yena maybe looked careless and unfaithful but its the opposite. She's loyal and would sacrifice anything for her future partner. The squad got this mindset to be loyal and good to their future partners, and Yena is the one who taught them stuffs.