12

"Oh... morning..." Hyun Ae greeted as she opened the gate to see Namjoon standing there.

"You're still asleep?" he asked as he entered the area when she stepped aside to allow him in.

"Ah... um..." she hummed, covering her mouth as she yawned. They walked down the paved pathway side-by-side as Namjoon observed her, who was in her pink pajamas, hair tied up into a messy bun, making a small smile formed by the corner of his lips.

"Sorry for interrupting," he chuckled as Hyun Ae opened the door.

"No, no... it's okay. It's my time to wake up anyway," Hyun Ae stated, finally feeling freshened up as she stretched her back as they entered the warm house. "So... what brings you here?"

"Just... I'm going to Ilsan today. Will be back at night."

"So? Why are you telling me this?" Hyun Ae asked, taking out two mugs from her kitchen cabinet and beginning to make morning coffee for them.

Namjoon bit his bottom lip as he hesitated a bit when he looked down at the floor before he spoke. "I'm thinking to bring you with me."

Hyun Ae froze on her way to her coffee maker with the two mugs in her hand, staring at him with wide eyes. "I- I- I-" she stuttered, putting down the mugs on top of the counter in the middle of the kitchen, laughing nervously. "Haha... haha... w-what if... people see us-"

"That's why we're leaving now," Namjoon explained, nodding his head at her as he leaned against the counter.

"But... the shop-"

"The rest will take care of it. We had discussed it."

"But why? Why are you taking me?"

"Just..." Namjoon stood up, he looked away for a moment as he scratched the back of his head before looking back at her. "A little getaway from our daily lives. Plus I'm the leader, you're the manager. We're kinda... have that important positions in life."

After the explanation, Hyun Ae looked down at the mugs, then she turned back to her coffee maker and grabbed the pot.

"So um... what do... you say?" Namjoon asked as she began to pour the coffee into the mugs.

"Okay," she simply answered, sliding the mug towards him as she looked up at him and then smiled. "After all, I've never been to Ilsan before, to be honest. So, why not now?"

***

"You know what..." Hyun Ae began to speak after she plopped herself down at an empty seat near the window. Namjoon sat beside her and lifted up his cap a bit, turning at her.

"What?" he murmured, pulling down his face mask a bit, careful not to blow his cover.

"High possibility, there's a reporter who followed us around," she whispered, pulling back his mask up, and his cap down to cover his eyes' part. "Believe me."

"So what?" he chuckled, finally taking off his mask, ignoring her warning. "Let them be. After all, every fan knows that you're our manager."

"Well, yeah I know. But will the reporter take that? Don't worry. I'll do something."

"What do you mean?"

"Sometimes, I feel like 'Bangtan Noona' fits me. Why? You'll see."

"Nice," Namjoon whispered, flashing his dimples as the train started to depart from the station, leaving Seoul for Ilsan on the very first schedule.

"I'M GOING TO ILSAN, YEAH!" Hyun Ae exclaimed, clapping her hands happily like a little kid while her eyes began to follow everything that had passed by her window.