Till Death Do You Part

Then my door busted open.

I looked at the door and sat up, seeing the familiar carved smile, the same one I was given before coming here.

"Jeff? What are you-" Jeff cut me off by pushing me back on the bed and climbing on top of me.

I stared at him, wide-eyed.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"You belong to me. No one else can have you, got that? If anyone fucking touches you without my consent, I'll chop their arms off." He said, his voice dark.

"Jeff you're being ridiculous, I don't belong to anyone." I furrowed my brows.

His eyes darkened at that.

"You belong to me, (Y/N). I won't let anyone else have you. I'll kill them." He said.

"Jeff, get off of me. Are you drunk or something? I'm my own person." I tried wiggling my way out from under him but he had me pinned.

Jeff lowered his head down to my neck and bit down.

"Ow! What the fuck?!" I yelled.

The bite mark was throbbing and when Jeff pulled away, there was blood on his lips.

"Jeff what the hell has gotten into you?! Normally you'd be calling me a bitch and pushing me away from you, and now you won't let me go!" I asked, tears pricked my eyes from the pain in my neck.

His eyes widened a bit and lost the glazed over, distant look they had before.

He slowly climbed off of me and wiped the blood from his lips.

My hand instantly went to my neck, blood was dripping down to the floor.

"Fuck." I cursed, rushing to my bathroom.

Jeff followed me, and watched.

I pulled out the first aid kit from under my sink.

I quickly found the gauze and held it over the mark, then put medical tape over it to hold it.

"Smiley's gonna have a field day with this story." I muttered, pushing past Jeff.

His hand grabbed my arm and he pulled me back.

"You aren't going to Smiley." He stated.

"Jeff, you're the one who caused this, you have no room to tell me which doctor I'm forbidden from seeing. Smiley is my friend, and you won't change that just because you freaked out." I ripped my arm out of his grip and left the room.

Jeff's POV:
You messed it all up.

Why did you give in?

Nothing good comes from giving into the voices.

The urges.

She despises you.

He will steal her from you.

She doesn't want you.

You hurt her.

It's all over now.

You lost your chance.

Kill them both.

If you can't have her, nobody can.

She will be yours.

Till death do you part.

(Y/N)'s POV:
I knocked on Smiley's door, and it opened a second later.

"Oh? Back so- Oh shit what happened?!" He pulled me into his room and rushed me over to the table.

"Well, that's a long story." I muttered.

He frantically pulled off the gauze and looked at the mark.

"Those... those are teeth marks. Did someone try to eat you? They must not have realized you're a-" I cut him off.

"Jeff did it." I said casually.

"Oohoho. Were you guys getting freaky and he got too into it?" He asked.

"Uh, no. Jeff burst into my room and pinned me to the bed, then said I was his. And when I told him he's stupid and that I'm my own person, he got mad and bit me like a fucking 2 year old." I pouted and crossed my arms.

"Well he is 2 mentally, so does that really surprise you? Although this is pretty bad, it's going to need stitches." He said.

"Stitches?" I asked in disbelief.

"Well, yes, luckily for you, he didn't tear any major arteries. Otherwise you would've bled to death by now." He raised an eyebrow as he inspected the mark.

"That fucking asshole!" I yelled, frustrated.

"So I suppose you could say this was a love bite that could kill." Smiley said.

"This was in no way, shape, or form, a love bite." I muttered.

"Oh! But that's where you're wrong! Jeff's mind works quite differently than everyone else's. Jane has an entire filing cabinet on the deepest depths of his mind. If you wanted to know more about it, then you should ask her." Smiley said.

He walked over to the counter and pulled out a needle and a thread.

"Now, shall we begin?" He asked.

———
After I get sewed up, he dressed the wound and gave me some pills.

I was now walking through the corridor, looking for Jane and Clockwork's room.

I found the door and knocked lightly.

A few seconds later, Jane opened the door.

"Oh, hello (Y/N). How are you? What happened there?" She pointed at the bandage on my neck.

"Oh, uh, actually that's what I came to talk about." I said.

"Come on in." She moved to the side to let me through, then closed the door behind us.

We both sat down on the bed and she offered me some gummy worms.

"So what is it?" She asked.

"Well, I was hoping that you would help me with figuring Jeff out. He came in to my room earlier and told me I was his, then when I told him off, he bit me." I explained.

"Ugh that ass." She muttered, standing up and walking over to her closet.

She opened the doors and pushed the clothes aside, revealing a hidden door.

"Smiley must've told you about this, only a few people know." She said, unlocking the door with a key she had around her neck.

She hid the key by tucking it into her dress.

She opened the door and waved for me to come inside.

I slowly stepped into the room, and the lights flicked on automatically.

The walls were a plum color and there were lined up in rows.

There was a desk in the corner and it had a small lamp, a laptop, and notes scattered on the desk.

"Woah." I gasped.

"What would you like to know?"