5.

⚫

E R I C

Furious. Furious was the word that could describe me right now.

How dare she!?

I stormed out of the venue, after my dad lashed at me for behaving this way to her. Thankfully the party was almost over, otherwise I would have been screwd.

I called my driver and he came in with the car.

I have to take revenge!
I'll see how she saves herself from my wrath.

The driver came to open the door for me.
"Where's that girl...uh..Erica!?"
He terrified replied, "in the ca...!".
Before he could complete, I got in the car, not to enjoy the ride with her but to fucking throw her out of my car.

When I got in she was shamelessly sitting in my car, facing the other side.

"You mindless witch!", I growled at her, "What gou have done to my parents that they just don't listen to me!?", I yelled at her but see the audacity. She sat there unfazed by the way I was yelling at her.

This was first!

I grabbed the side of her hand, and pulled her to face me but to my wonder, she fell on  me. Rather her face fell flat on my lap.

Damn!

"Mason! How dare she sleep in m.....!", My words trailed off as I saw a trail of blood flowing from the corner of her mouth.

Goddamn!

"Mason Mason!", I yelled.
"Yes si....!"

"What has happened to her!?"
He looked horrified as he saw blood gushing out of her mouth.

"Oh my god! Sir she came in the parking lot and sat in the car.. Without saying any...!"

I yelled at him, "Drive to a hospital damnit! Fast!"

On the way to the hospital, I called Mom and dad and informed them of the situation.

The doctors and the nurses rushed to her service, "Oh Erica!", One nurse yelled.
"You know her!?"
With tears in her eyes, she cried out, "She pays for my granddaughter's education."

In good books!? Huh!?

And then they ran away to what seemed like ICU.
God what have I come across now!?

I sat outside the ICU, with Mason doing errands, and panicking.

However, I sat silently.

When I heard loud gasping, I knew mom was near. And here they come.

"Where is she!?", Dad said almost breathlessly.
"ICU", I replied.
Dad and mom gasped together, "Oh God! What happened!?"
"Honey are you sure she didn't get a panic attack like last time when she fell in the bathtub!?"