(35): Gill Resort

"Okay so I'm riding in Kyle's car with Kyle and Chels, right?" Nick asks with his suitcase in front of him.

We all decided to meet at Cottage Hill on the day of the trip, which is today. We're dressed in warm clothing- like gloves, coats and scarves warm- because Nick warned us that it was cold by the resort and we had to be warm when we got there. It's already cold this side too, but not gloves cold though. Each brought a suitcase, some bigger than others, and now we're in the parking lot, a few minutes away from starting the journey.

We are so excited!

We all come from our homes after celebrating Christmas just yesterday. Our break started on the 22nd which means we were only home for four days but it was nice. I was so happy to finally get to see my mom. We celebrated Christmas with her side of the family.

"Yeah, you are" I grin.

"Okay then it's Winnie and I in Nathan's" Kat summarizes attempting to shove her huge suitcase inside "Babe, a little help"

Nathan sighs before moving to help his girlfriend "You do know we're only there for five days, right?"

"I need everything in here" She defends.

Kyle nudges me "See? I'm not the only one who's complaining"

"Hush" I deadpan.

Nick shoves his in the Audi trunk and Kyle helps me with mine since I also can't quit pick it up. He then puts his own.

"Are we ready!" Winnie grins enthusiastically.

"Oh yeah" Nick agrees "You've been waiting for so long to go on this trip with us, Winz"

"Tell me about it. But you guys were too busy thinking about the girls you wanted to get with to think about me" She pouts.

"Good times" Nathan snorts.

Kat scowls unimpressed.

"Well come on, yous" I announce "Let's get in our rides"

We bid our goodbyes to the other three who won't be riding with us. Kyle and Nathan arrange that they'll drive at the same pace and try to stay close on the journey there. They also discuss where they will make a bathroom and snack break since the place is four hours away.

"I call shotgun" Nick screams as we're about to enter Kyle's car.

"No way, Nicholas" I protest immediately.

"I already did"

"There's no way you're sitting in front with me" Kyle deadpans "Chelsea-Anne will sit in front"

"Why? Just because you two are closer than my butt cheeks now?" Nick complains.

What?

"You know how you are" Kyle informs.

I laugh at Nick as I stick my tongue out at him "Sucks to be your ass"

He groans, folding his arms but submissively enters in the back seat. Kyle and I just shrug before also entering.

"None of you speak to me the whole ride" Nick scowls.

"Oh come on" I tease giggling.

Kyle just rolls his eyes "Will it make you feel better if we put on your music then?"

He grins "A little"

I laugh before handing him the aux cable and he happily starts playing some Drake and then Kyle drives away right behind Nathan.

Let's goo!

The rest of exams and the month went by pretty quickly. Nothing much had happened because we were all focused on studying.