epilogue

"Jenhwa! Minhwa! Get inside now!" Jaemin ordered as two adorable kids ran inside towards the living room

"Jenhwa! Minhwa! Get inside now!" Jaemin ordered as two adorable kids ran inside towards the living room. Jeno falls down to the wooden floor in exhaustion as he wiped the sweats on his head. Jaemin did the same as he approached the two children. He put his hands on his hips, staring at them with a glare.

"Do you know what time it is?" Jaemin asked, "It's almost lunchtime, Dada." the little boy said.  "And what should you do before lunchtime?" Jaemin asked sternly.

"Take a bath Dada." this time it was the girl who answered. "Good, now go take a bath now." Jaemin said as he pointed the stairs to their room. The two kids ran up, pushing each other along the way, whispering to one another to go faster. Jaemin sighed and slumped down on the couch. Jeno joined in, wrapping an arm around Jaemin's shoulder. "You're good at this." Jeno said as he smiled towards Jaemin. Jaemin rolled his eyes, "Natural habit of parents."

Jeno chuckled and kissed Jaemin on the cheek. "I'm so happy." he said as he snuggled his head into Jaemin's shoulder. Jaemin hummed and played with Jeno raven locks.

They stayed like that for a few minutes until they saw their son running down the stairs with nothing except a towel. "Jenjen? Why are you here?" Jaemin asked as he approached his son. "Min wants to get dress first so she locked me out." Jenhwa said as he shivered from the coldness of the room. Jaemin took his son by the waist and carried him upstairs towards their children's room. "Minmin honey? Are you done?"

"Just a minute dada!"

It didn't take long for the door to open, revealing a fully dressed Minhwa. "You look beautiful honey. Now let me help your brother okay?" The girl nodded and went down stairs probably playing with Jeno.

Jaemin went downstairs with wet hair after taking a short shower. He let the towel hang around his shoulder as he walked into the kitchen. He wrapped his arms around his husband's waist as he leaned in to kiss his neck. "Jaeminie. Not now."

"Aww, What's wrong Injunie?" Jaemin asked with a baby voice. "I'm literally cooking right now and the kids are watching." Renjun said as he tried to release Jaemin's grip. "They won't mind." Jaemin said as he started to kiss Renjun's neck again.

Renjun held back a whimper as he tried to focus back on to the cooking. Jaemin smirked as his hands roamed into Renjun's shirt. "Okay! That's enough Jaemin." Renjun said as he finally made it out from Jaemin. Threatening the younger with a knife in his hand, Jaemin automatically back down and chuckled, " I was just playing with you."

"Papa!" Their daughter called, Renjun turned to face his 3-year-old daughter. "Look what I made Papa!" Renjun and Jaemin went to her side to see her creation. Her plate was decorated with vegetables shaped into a face. Jaemin chuckled and kissed her on the cheeks. Renjun did the same and hugged her, "Amazing sweetcheeks but this is food okay? Not a toy." Renjun reminded. The girl nodded before taking a tomato and started munching it.