Prologue

Jimin sat slumped on the hard bed, wearing a thin gown that left almost nothing to the imagination. His feet dangled off the side, barely able to touch the ground. He was alone in the room, the nurse having left to give him some privacy while he changed. The doctor was supposed to come in shortly, it was time for his check up, something he always dreaded as it meant he'd be prodded and needled. It was harder for him being a male omega, it was considered an honour to be one. You were a rare jewel, something to be glorified for. Jimin was one of the few minority's in Korea. There weren't many male omegas, and because of that it meant he was in more danger than females. When something was rare everyone always wanted to have it, Jimin was no exception. 

"Right Mr Park." A slender man storms through the thick door, a clip board in hand.

Jimin watches him glance through the file, placing it down on the small table before securing himself on the little swivelling chair. He scoots across the tiled floor, stopping once he was directly in front of the bed Jimin was sat on.

"How are you today Mr Park? The nurse informed me you weren't taking your suppressants anymore, can you tell me why is that?" The doctor asked softly, picking up the bright blue gloves from the box to the side.

"I'm fine thank you Mr Kim. Well about the suppressants I don't think there working, my heat is still coming every month maybe even more now. It's getting worse doctor, to the point nothing seems to soothe it." Jimin chews his cheek out of habit, glancing embarrassingly to his feet.

"Hmm that's not good, they were supposed to be the strongest. But seeing as you are a male omega, we don't have a lot of testing on what works for you. We're still figuring out the right dosage, I'm sorry Mr Park, wish we knew more that could help you." The doctor sighs in his own frustration, knowing Jimin was suffering for their lack in knowledge.

"Can you lay on your side for me Mr Park, I'm just going to check your crevice." The doctor gently helps Jimin onto his side, pulling the gown up to reveal his bare ass.

Jimin groans slightly when he feels his cold digit get inserted inside him, his nails dig into the hard mat he's lying on. It was a difficult feeling, his body didn't dislike it but needed more to find it pleasurable. The doctor forces his entire finger in, curling it to feel the small slit which lead to Jimin's uterus. His tip brushes over it, he feels Jimin's body tense at the sudden touch.

"You okay Mr Park?" Mr Kim asked softly, moving his finger around to check for any unusual bumps or ridges.

Jimin nods his head, sighing in relief when he pulls it out, no longer feeling the slick gloved finger inside him. The doctor removes his gloves, chucking them in the little medical bin.

"Alright everything seems good Mr Park, you're still very healthy." The doctor smiles at him while Jimin sits back up, recovering himself.

"Please call me Jimin, I don't like how you keep calling me Mr Park." Jimin fixes his gown back, staring at him waiting for anything else he needed to know.

"Okay Jimin, well you're still in great shape. Your crevice is prefect, healthy. I'll prescribe you some alternative heat suppressants, is the scent spray helping reduce your smell?" He spoke while writing out a new prescription, glancing quickly at him.

"Umm a little, I have it on now and it seems to be helping. No alphas have come to close, they've left me alone." Jimin explains, while the doctor nods his head along.

"Good, your scent isn't too strong at the moment so I'll keep you on that dosage then." He rips off the prescription paper, handing it to Jimin.