Chapter 45

Forgive me for the grammar. If u spot any mistakes, feel free to correct them.

May God Bless You All and Have A Wonderful Day Ahead!!

💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞

############################

Princess Aeval Florentine's POV

"Are you still not going to look at me?"

"T..they're waiting," my voice sounded so small even to my ears.

"They can wait."

I slowly looked up at him. Those midnight blue eyes with blood red outer rings kept me in my spot. They were truly mesmerizing. I swallowed as I kept staring into his eyes. He too made no effort to do anything else.

"I've missed you. More than you can imagine." I had no idea what to say to that so I just stared back at him. Certain things I just couldn't say.

"Come inside Your Hi-"

"Prince Phoenix or better yet just Phoenix." I nodded and heeded to his request.

"Do come inside Prince Phoenix."

As we walked in, I spotted Alex walking towards the meeting hall. Thank heavens for that.

"Alex."

"Done staring at each other?" I hoped my cheeks weren't red at that moment.

I cleared my throat and glared at him. "Please show Prince Phoenix to the guest rooms," I forced myself to be civil with my twin. I guess he got the message so he didn't argue or make any more snarky remarks.

"I'm going to join my father in the meeting first." I informed and quickly walked away before either of them could say anything. However, I didn't go straight to the meeting hall. I went to the kitchen and ate some bread as I didn't want papa to be mad.

Once I entered the hall, I was greeted by some of the most powerful beings in the world.

Now, I was one of those beings.

"We were just confirming on how to go about it." my father informed me.

"So far I think this war strategy will work," added the elven King. Prince Zenas nodded at his statement.

"What is that blank area over there, Your Majesty?" I pointed to an empty space in the war map. It was located almost at the centre of the battlefield.

"The Dark Prince will lure all those trolls here and unleash the maximum extent of his powers. Your mother, the fae queen will help him by merging her powers with his. Hopefully, they are strong enough to destroy a very large number of trolls. If not most of them." King Epaphroditus replied. "I'll try my best. I can only do it once." My mother said. I knew she was going to go all out. I was proud of her but the thought of her getting hurt did not settle well with me.

"It will be enough. He will have all the help he needs." Alpha King Silvian spoke. "Plus, I think the princess has some hidden talents," he smiled at me. I gave him a polite smile. "I won't be as powerful as Prince Phoenix but I'm sure I can help."

"You will and you'll definitely be needed in the battlefield Princess Aeval." I nodded at King Caelestinus.

"The battlefield?" came a deep voice.

I turned around to see the Dark Prince enter the meeting room. His eyes never left mine. "Yes, son. She'll fight alongside her army. Just like all of us here." The vampire king sounded exasperated.