Closer

When I started this series I never intended for contronym to become a book about rape or self harm or even sexual assault. What is now a epitome of activism writing actually came to me in the middle of Contronym, hence why the actual scene takes place so far into the first book. But, I could not be more grateful it had become what it is.

I am also keenly aware about the level of diversity in Contronym and for that I am sorry. Since I first wrote that book, I have worked incredibly hard to include other cultures and races into all my stories. Antagonym and Queen of the Damned have quickly fallen into step with my new standard. I'm debating two or three books in the works (which most likely won't be up for a few weeks if at all) and they too follow this trend of character invention. I would like to sincerely apologize for Contronym as over the past two years it has quickly become my least favorite of the four even if I still love it. (Incase you are wondering my ranking is Antagonym, Heteronym, Synonym, then Contronym).

Anyway, make sure to read the sequel to this book Heteronym and my other book Queen of the Damned because it is my all time favorite and I am absolutely in love with the characters even if they are traditionally seen as the villains. Here's the synopsis and happy reading!

"What's left when you take away all the money?"

"Survival. That's the purest form of success, Sweetheart."

"Success is over rated when you've killed everyone below you to get there."

Everyone dies, some just outrun it better than others.

"This is the most beautiful book I've ever read, let alone on Wattpad

"This is the most beautiful book I've ever read, let alone on Wattpad. I wonder what kind of zone you went into to write this but trust me the end product is art work." -ni12-26

"The harshness and malice are conveyed in such a beautiful, flowing way. You bring humanity to those with none. I loved every second of reading this." -MissingtheOldMe