Smooth Dance and Body Rolls

~Jungkook is a stripper, Taehyung watches him, kinky fuckery ensues~

♦Top!Tae
♦Bottom!Kook
♦Choking (Leash/Belt)
Spanking
Orgasm Denile
♦Sir Kink
♦Rough Sex

***

The loud music fills Jungkook's ears, rattling his bones and shaking him on the small stage. He looks out into the crowd, his skimpy outfit riding up on his thighs as he lifts his leg to circle the pole. The faces of the men and women in the strip club cloud his mind, he gets lost in the sensual music and grinds against his pole earning in him a symphony of cheers from the people there.

They're all the same, just trying to get a quick fuck from him as he removes the crop top, showing his abs fully. The tight shorts being to rip at the seems as Jungkook does a quick slut drop, rolling his body to the beat as he stands up right. He makes a 'V' shape with his legs and pulls himself up onto the pole, flipping upside down and then landing on the floor gracefully, legs spread apart and staying down on his knees for a moment before tossing his head back.

Money is thrown on the stage around him, he's cleaning up good tonight and he knows it. Jungkook circles the pole, rubbing his hands sensually up and down the smooth surface, soon moving one hand to fiddle with the button of his pants, teasing everyone in the room, making them desperate for him to remove the piece of clothing. A smirk rises on his face when he sees him in the crowd. Only on Friday's does this man come in, that one CEO who Jungkook loved to be alone with.

He sat, one leg over the other, his silver bangs falling neatly into his eyes. His left hand encircles the neck of a whine glass, and he takes a sip; watching Jungkook with hungry eyes, he does not move from his spot. Jungkook purposely teases him, going in front of the pole and bending down, popping his ass and dragging his chest up the now sweaty metal. It is now and only now as he gets many cries from the people that he finally slips off his tight shorts.

As the shorts come off, his bright pink panties earn him so many screams from both men and women. The tip of his dick just barely peaks out from the top of the silk material and the outline is only too visible. He spread his legs, sliding down the pole slowly and running his right hand down his chest to snap the panties against his skin, his other hand going behind his head, flexing his muscle. Jungkook stood and dragged himself up on the pole, gripping tightly with his legs and letting his body fall back, he gracefully stayed in the air, his thigh muscles tightening deliciously before he grabbed the pole and slid down around it landing upright on his feet. He arched once before the music stopped and he froze, one hand palming his dick and the other gripping the pole behind him.

The lights dimmed until everything went completely black and he picked up al the money the crowd had tossed. He strutted off stage, swaying his hips just in case they could still see his silhouette; and according to the few dog whistles he got was enough to tell him they could. He smirked and ran a hand through his hair as he finally got backstage. His friend Jimin came over to congratulate him on a great show, saying 'You even got me hard', causing Jungkook to laugh.

"Jungkook"

The young boy turned to see his boss Seokjin coming up to him, clipboard in one hand and a glass of whine in the other. He raised an eyebrow and took a towel off of the rack nearby and wrapped it around his shoulders to cover himself up a bit.

"Yes sir?" He asked, glancing from Jimin who was now stretching to get ready for his turn on stage

Seokjin flipped to the second page on his clipboard and looked up at him "You are wanted in the champagne room, with Mr. Kim" He said "You know the drill, he can do what he wants and you must comply as well as--"