3: skin care routine

A satisfied smiled spread over Jungna's lips once she opened the fridge door. Now, her foods and her drinks were welcoming her eyes. It sounded hilarious like she never see the foods and drinks before. Like who care? There was no more a single bottle of Jungkook's skin care. With the happy smile, she took out a bottle of mineral water and drank it by the dining table.

  It was one out of her night routine. And remembering that, her skin care routine hit her head. Her eyes instantly bulged out and sigh left after. She forget that she had put the skin care of hers in Jungkook's room. Since the fridge was in his bed room. It should not be a big problem because she used to go inside a guy room before. She had a brother remember?

  But right now it was a different case. She was a blunt kinda girl which sometime she just barged into the room without knocking. She knew it was rude but that was her behaviour when she stayed with her parents and brother before. Of course it was only her brother's room that she dare to barge in. She must be had a great death wish if she barge in her parents room, right? Sigh..

  So, the Jungkook guy was a stranger even he was out of stranger title now and be more comfortable to call as housemate. But he didn't had any blood related with her made she a bit flustered to think that she needed to go to his room by her own. What if he was changing? What if he just in his towel?

  "What happen let just happen." She breathed out and dumb the bottle into a dustbin. She walked upstair to where his room located which exactly beside her. She never be this nervous before even when she needed to meet a big company to work on with. This nervous seemed WOW!

  She knocked the door and his soft voice from inside the room as he gave her permission to come inside reached her ears. Jungna slightly opened the door and steped inside wihtout looking towards him as she closed the door first behind her. Until when his exposed bare upper body displayed before of her eyes. She just said it, didn't she? what if he was changing when she came insideً? Now, he really was.

  "Why are you not putting a single shirt!!" Jungna covered up her eyes with her hands. Don't get misunderstanding, he was not wholely naked, he already in his sleeping pants and just had his upper body naked.

  Jungkook laughed at the other side,rooting Jungna's feet on the ground as it preventing her from going anywhere. She sweared if he tried to do something towards her, she finally doomed since her feets were not even cooperating to move. Fortunately, Jungkook was not a guy like that. He knew his place well.

  "Don't tell me you never see a man changes before." He playfully said as Jungna peeped through her fingers. Not because she one of the pervert. It just seemed like he didn't care if she had her eyes on him. If he did, he would not let her in, by the first place right?

  By the time Jungna opened her eyes, his eyes caught hers. His brows cocked upwards, waiting for her answer. He had a white short sleeve shirt in his hold already. The way he looked at her really showed how much he didn't mind at all if people checked his body out. There, she put down her hand by her side, having eye contact with him. Her brain got distracted by his firm built body displayed infront of her eyes. He really had the perfect body curve for man.

  Of course there were toned abs too. She was not drolling, she just mentioned that he had that six bar chocolate on his body. She had a brother remember? And her brother had the same body like him.

  "Of course not, I have a brother remember?" 

  "Then, what with the shrieking just now?" He laughed teasingly as he pulled down his white shirt, covered his perfect body underneath the white material. Now she could finally breath properly. "It just an automatic refelect buddy. Never heard about that?" She tilted her head before she walked towards the small fridge beside his make up table.

  He really put the fride at the right place. At least he didn't need to walk that far to be infront of his mirror.

"Whatever." He replied as he came on her side, stood by the mirror. He did the same thing as she was. Starting their night skin care routine. Just by standing beside him, she felt herself was tiny compared to his tall height. He might be look as a giant while she was a dwarft. No offense right?

  Jungna begun to put the liquid on her face. Instead of using the similar way in skin care advertisment to put the skin care on, she just put it by her own way. A bit harsh? But not harsh it just like she wanted to make it quick and finish everything fast.

  "Jungna, that's not the right way to put it on your face." He begun. She looked at him with a frown. "I did this for years, Jeon. Nothing wrong with that. My face still here and same. It's not turning my face to a donkey or what." She argued and he just laughed.

  "Of course it doesn't transform to a donkey or even you want to turn one." He said as he took her arm in his hand, turning her around to face him. Jungna eyed him with a pair of narrow eyes. Seeing him put her toner on his palm. "Let me do it for you instead."

  She didn't know she should be thankful for having this chance or she needed to be embarrass that he was better than her of take care of their skin. The way he tap her face as he put the toner on, would manage to put her into sleep.

  "If you didn't put it properly, first- you just waste it. Second- it will not fully on your face. Your skin may have chance to ruin if you keep tap tap pap pap with the harsh way like you usually did." He lectured.

  "How do you even know about this thing tho? Do you have a sister?" She asked him during the skin care treatment he gave her that still on going. "Your father didn't tell you? I thought our father are friends." He said sarcasticaly even there was a tone of joking. Jungna mentally rolled her eyes with her eyes closed.

  "You don't even know what my brother's name is. So don't talk like that dummie." She complainted and he laughed. "Yeah,yeah. Fine. Sorry. I didn't have a sister. I'm alone." He said as a soft hum left Jungna's lips."Then how can you be this master?Perhaps your mom?"

  "No either. Do you already forget that this housemate of yours is a singer?" By his question, he was done toner-ing her face and now her eyes finally could look at him.

  "No wonder. But don't you tell me you're a director?a painter sometimes? A song writter? Composer? I don't know." She furrowed her brows and that drew lines on her face which Jungkook immediately caressed her forehead before he took Jungna's moisturizer and begun put it on her face again. Loosened the tension there. Erase the lines.

  " Just say I do all. It depends on time. If they ask me to sing, I'm going to sing. If they ask me to make a video, that will make me a video director. If there are asking for painting, I will be a painter. It depends." He smiled and she just nodded under his touch.

  "Mulitalented as it seems." She commented. He gave his last touch on her face as she opened her eyes, he was smiling. "I took that as a compliment. So thank you."

  There, there. The baby eyes again. Just a few minutes ago he looked like a hot daddy with tone muscle body and now a cutie baby bunny?

  "Nah~whatever is it. Thank you. I have work tomorrow." Jungna patted his shoulder as she took the skin care bottles and put it back in the small fridge. "You're welcome." He said and Jungna made her way towards the door.

  "But Jungnaㅡ"
  She looked up at him with her hand already on the handle. "Just tell me if you wanna me to help you with it in other time." He winked and Jungna just shook her head." If I let you to do that, I will end up sleeping in your arms because you are so gentle." She said and he chuckled.

  "I'm excuse first." She said and stepped outside but before she could close the door he said,"Good night, Jungna."

"Night too, Jungkook."

___

Thank you❤
Don't forget to tap the🌟
And comment:)