Ninety six

Let's get it

___________________________

Everything from that day felt empty, and numb.

Jungkook had been nothing but confused and heartbroken for the past 4 months. He didn't know he had fell into depression. The male wasn't eating nor sleeping properly, and although he's not in danger yet, he couldn't afford getting even worse.

Jungkook tried to move on for his own sake, he knew it was the right thing to do but it's not easy. He needs answers.

Was it only him that didn't think of the fight as a huge deal like Tae did? Why did Taehyung leave him like this... alone and confused.

With all the anger and hurt he bottled inside each passing day, he still missed Taehyung everyday.

His eyes wouldn't leave the ring around his finger. Yes he never took it off. Even though..Taehyung probably doesn't even have the ring anymore.

A tear made its way down Jungkook's cheek for the billionth time since 4 months. He goes through a certain cycle everyday.

Wake up, skip breakfast and go to the agency for training, come back home, feel anger confusion then sadness whenever his eyes lay on the ring. It was a promise..Taehyung already broke it.

A knock on the door interrupted Jungkook from his constantly repeating thoughts. He didnt bother checking if he looked decent before opening the door. He lost hope that it would be Taehyung.

And he was right, it was none other than his best friend Jimin.

"I swear to god I never get greated properly whenever this door is opened." the older said, walking past him to the living room.

"You either look disappointed, annoyed or expressionless.." he sighed, looking at the messy living room. "The fuck happened here??.." Jimin looked back at the dead looking male, who didn't bother answering and threw himself on the nearest couch instead.

Jungkook sat back in his usual position, knees to his chest staring into distance with empty eyes.

Jimin grew sick of seeing this Jungkook , no .. this person wasn't even Jungkook. He's not that cheerful bunny he knew, that playful maknae who spreads happiness wherever he goes, he just looks..dead.

"How rude! How can you disrespect me like this when I came to see you?  Not even looking a-" before he finished he got interrupted. "Then go home. Just leave... you also will leave soon anyway" Jungkook mumbled out.

"Okay fuck you " Jimin replied immediately, stepping closer to the younger who has his eyes widdened at his reply.

"I didn't come here so you tell me this. I'm concerned, i'm sick of seeing you like this..even your ass is becoming flat, i'm losing appetite for it" Jimin said, causing Jungkook to roll his eyes at him, smiling ever so slightly.

"Kookie .." he held his hands "You cant stay like this forever..please"

Jungkook just started at their hands, letting out a heavy sigh. "You don't understand.. you never experienced this.."

"Hyung.. I dont feel alive anymore, am i going crazy? All i think about is Taehyung and reasons why he stopped replying like this.. i didn't know he was this cruel.." then he let out a shaky sigh, trying not to cry.
Jungkook loved Taehyung so much. He still loves him despite all that happened.

"Shh..I know it hurts alot Jungkookie but, you still can't continue living like this alright? No body ever died from a break up..or whatever Taehyung had done" Jimin said before glancing around the living room.

"Lets watch some t.v to get your mind off of him okay?" The young male nodded and waited for Jimin to turn on the television.He doesn't remember when was the last time he opened this device.

After a long while of flipping through channels, trying to find something decent, the pair found something that made Jungkook's heart stop. It made his whole world stop.

Jimin tried to switch the channel but the younger didn't let him, he grabbed his hand so fast and so tight, while his eyes were fixed on the tv.

There he was, the love of his life, smiling brightly and waving to the camera. "Kim Taehyung, our talented model and the most handsome man in the world for the last two years is now back to Korea after spending almost 4 months in America and stoping his activities for a while.
He came back looking as cheerful as ever and sure enough, somehow even more handsome than what we all Remember" The reporter said, and Jungkook let out a shaky huff, feeling a rush of all sorts of emotion attack him in seconds.

"T-the ring ... It's not ... "
"How can he do this to me hyung !?" He screamed, looking at Jimin now that the reporter switched to other news. "He looks so ... Like.. nothing is bothering him.. how can he- " his voice cracked and he couldn't stop the tears falling down his cheeks.

Jimin started for a bit as Jungkook cried like never before. It hurt him so much to see the younger so broken. It made him hate Taehyung...

"Jungkook-" but before he even had the chance to say a thing, the black haired male grabbed his phone and ran to the bathroom, locking himself in.

Anger was bubbling inside him. He couldnt think straight as his fingers unlocked the phone and opened his chat with Taehyung. He needed to let it all out..

Jungkook:
how could you..

Jungkook:
How dare you tae..

Jungkook:
How do u have the fking audacity to come back all happy and shit

Jungkook:
After all that happened

Jungkook:
As if i dont exist

Jungkook:
As if i haven't been texting u for the past months

Jungkook:
Suffering on my fking own

Jungkook:
Where is this cruelty coming from..i didnt know i was in love with a fking monster

Jungkook :
Srsly fuck you kim Taehyung

Jungkook :
I want ntg to do with u anymore

Jungkook:
Before, i had spent my days worried but now that i see u perfectly fine and happy.. i dont want to see you ever again

Jungkook :
I regret wasting the past few months on smtg meaningless

Jungkook:
Ha I wonder who's ur next victim

Jungkook:
And i wonder where ur ring went..

Jungkook:
Ah i know

Jungkook:
Down the drain

Jungkook:
Just like our relationship and love

Jungkook:
Just like me..

Jungkook :
Goodbye kim Taehyung

Jungkook:
See you, never.

Jungkook :
This is where it ends.

Block this user ?
Yes                   No

User blocked.

____________________

👀👀👀