< trente - cinq >

Avi's Point of View*

"You got that right kitty cat" I replied pulling out my flute. Ladybug pulled out her yoyo and grinned getting in her position. "Avi what's the plan"

I looked around for a bit till it hit me. I put my flute back in it's holster. "Cat draw out your cataclysm and Lady hold out your yo-yo I'll handle everything else" I replied.

I flipped backwards distracting them from Lady and Cat. "Cmon guys take me first" I teased doing back flips and smirking.

"Don't be so cocky I'll erase that smile" The eraser smiled. "Yeah and paint on a frown" The painter added. The both of them started walking towards me throwing shots of paint.

I dodged every shot and pulled my flute out.I quickly blew into it a simple bird whistle and watched time freeze.

I flew up and pulled the two down being careful not to touch the powers coming out of The eraser's ring and The painter's brush.

I put The erasers hand on the paint brush and the tip brush on The painters ring finger. I grabbed Ladybug and put her in a position to tie the two together then placed Cat beside me just in case.

I finished in the right amount of time cause the slow motion wore off quick. Lady instantly stared to tie them together. I smiled as I saw them destroy their akumatized items.

"Whaaaa you didn't even need my cataclysm" Cat pouted as Ladybug got the butterflies and set everything back to normal.

"I did too", I smiled at him softly, "You were my back up" I replied ringing his bell. He let out a long purr and swished his tail. "You're one weird Ki-" I was cut if by my birds disappearing on my bracelet.

I smiled cheekily "That's my cue by Ladybug, Bye kitten" I saluted then then shot my bow up a tail building and used it as a zip line flipping off the top and down an alley.

"Phia wings off" I said and quickly transformed. Phia sat in the palm of my hand with a worried look.

"What is it Phia" I asked her with my voice filled of concern. "Y/n Hawkmoth is getting stronger and he must have the peacock miraculous that's the only way you can akumatized more than one person" she rambled on.

"So what does that mean" I asked her confused. "It means that he isn't alone and we have to find him, the person helping and his motives" Phia answered me.

I nodded curtly. "Then that's our mission I won't let you down but for now we better get to Adrien" I smiled to her as she nodded and flew into my bag.

I took off out of the alley and to the place me and my superstar got split up