Meeting A Brat

Kara's P.O.V

"Are you sure you want to go out?"
I ask Uncle Ethan while he chew some potato chips in his mouth. He is in the wheelchair cause he cant walk due to his fracture.
I am his temporary nurse and been spending more time in the hospital.
Uncle head still has some bandage and some scratches but he is a proud guy and dont show me his pain.
He smiles almost 24 hours and it pisses me so much.

"Hurry. I feel like Ill die if I stay in this room for a minute more." He looks back at me and flash me a toothpaste smile showing his full set of teeth.

I pout.
I am worried that I cant push the wheelchair right and might accidentally hurt him.
He doesnt even understand my worries!

"Fine. Fine."

I got use to it.
It feels like pushing a cart while shopping in mall.
But the thing inside the cart is a fragile glass that I fear to break.

"Hey~ Faster Little Kara." He said in a teasing voice.

I angrily tried pushing it with strenght only to bump a kid who suddenly run out of the private room.

"Aw!" The brat roll on the floor.

"Oh Gawd!" I panic as I run to the child. "Where did it hurt? Where did I bump you?"

"Ugly bitch! Ugly! How dare you hit this Young Master! You deserve to die!"

What a foul mouth brat!

Two ladies in scrubsuits follow and coax the little child.

He stands up after cursing for 10 times.
I seize him from head to toe.

"Oh. You are not that hurt." I said sighing.
If I hurt him badly I wont be able to sleep.

"WHAT? I am very hurt! A young Master like me is humiliated by you!"

I frown.
What is he talking about?
It is his fault too for suddenly appearing out of no where.
Though,I am at the wrong if I say that.

"Young Master, she didnt do it on purpose. We are at fault for letting you get hurt." The young girl in a pink scrub suit said patting his clothes and removing the invisible dirt.

"We are at fault! We are the wrong one. We should not let Young Master run away." The girl in blue scrub suit said half kneeling while checking his body.

The child glares at the two girl and he punches the girl in front of her.
"It is all your fault that I get hurt!" He said and wants to kick the girl that already stumble on the floor.
His glaring angry eyes didnt waver as he wants to put all his strenght at the kick but he was soundly.....slap!

Ralph look up.
It is as if the world slowed down.
He see the eyes of a woman coldly looking at him.
Like he is a bug to be crushed.
His heart quake.
Never in his 9 years in existence did someone hit him!

"Y-y-you...You hit....you hit..." Ralph eyes watered as he touch the hurt cheek.
He looks at the girl as if he is bewildered.

Kara raised a brow.
"Now you want to cry? That is just a slap and I control myself so be grateful. If I punch you.....hmp. You'll be counting stars and sheep in your subconsciousness by now!"

"You..you." Ralph point at the girl who cross her arm and look haughty at him.

"Please forgive her! Miss, our young master is not bad. Please apologize!" The girl that got punch in the face has a nosebleed but she ignored it and run to Kara pleading her to ask for forgiveness.

"No way. And you should let them check your nose." Kara said concerned.

"I will ask my Father to kill you!" A thunder like shout echoed in the empty corridor.

Kara walks bristly infront of the brat and seize his shirt them pull him and gave him slap from left to right.

The brat is speechless and so the two girl who almost want to faint.

The boy look at Kara and his tears fell down.
"It hurts!!!" He shouted and starts bawling.

"Brat, you only learn it hurts when you feel it? I wont question how your parents brought you up but you better not let them get insulted because of you!"

"W-why would they be insulted? My father is a great man!" The child grit his teeth as he tried not to wail.

"Hmp. No one will believe you. You act like this and you dare say he is great? If he is great why are you like that?"

The child glare at Kara.
Kara smirks.
She felt so satisfied in defeating the brat.
She walks away feeling blissful when she flinch and cower as she look at the ashen face of Ethan.

"U-uncle..T-this...I can..."

"KATIRINA MENDOZA! YOU DARE HURT A LITTLE CHILD? IS THAT HOW YOUR MOTHER RAISE YOU?!"

Kara gulps down and hang her head.
She really angered Ethan.
Ethan smack the wheelchairs arm rest angrily.

"If I can walk! If only I can walk..." Ethan tried to stand but he can only grit his teeth.

Kara is so scared and went beside him.
"Uncle! Dont hurt yourself!"

"You still consider me as your Uncle? How do you think Im feeling right now? You stinky brat!"

"I--I understand! Im at fault. Calm down."

Uncle Ethan point at the stunned child and two girls.

"Apologize,Katirina!"

Kara flinch.
She really hate being called by her whole name but how can she protest?

"He is also at fault!"

Ethan grabs Kara's hand and make her turn around then he smack her butt.

"Awwie!" Kara flush in pain and humiliation.
How old is she? She is 13!

"You dare hit a child and still want to say you did just right?"
He hit her again.

"I will apologize! I will apologize. Wuu.." Kara is flush in red.
In her past life and this life, she never thought she will experience the so-called butt slapping!

Kara walks infront of the child.

Ralph is stunned at first.
Then he is bewildered.

Kara looks at the stiffened child.
His face is red and a bit swollen.
She bit her lower lip.
She really is at fault.
She looks down and take a deep breath.
When she looks up she saw the child folding his arm and chin up smirking at her.

"Hurry and apologize to this young Master."

Kara grit her teeth as she glares at him.
Her fist is formed.
"Can I hit him again then I will apologize after?"
She murmurs.

"Katirina!" Ethan impatiently shouted.

"I understand! I understand! Please dont call my whole name!! Urgh." Kara dont know whether to laugh or cry.

A/N:

Got home after a whole night of working!
Lets eat breakfast?