57. merp

"HOURS UP EVERYONE MEET UP IN THE COMMON ROOM!" Kirishima raced past me knocking on all of the doors.

ALL MY HARD WORK IS GONNA PAY OFF IM GONNA WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN.

"Ok team no hard feelings but if I lose I will shit on your grave <3" Mina laughed at the group that had gathered.

If I WIN (Which I will) I'm legally allowed to shit on YOUR grave <3 <3 <3

"That goes without saying ://///" Todoroki mumbled.

Ok ok let's hurry this up I want to laugh at all of you when you finally get to see my gorgeous new room.

"We're going to be judging the room based on three criteria," Kirishima paused looking around the group for understanding. "The three C's Creativity, Comfort, and finally Cost."

MINE COST 0 DOLLARS JUST SOME LABOR.

"Ok onto the first room!" Midoriya cheered starting a long conga line that snaked around the kitchen towards the rooms.

MINE.

"OOH DO ME!" Mina shouted bouncing up and down excitedly.

NO.

"Ok Mina it is then! ! ! ! ! !" Kirishima shouted dashing toward the elevators.

NO NO NO ME ME ME ME

"Wait guys why not we go to my room first????" I asked pointing in the direction of the most awesomest room in the world.

Peas AND SALAD??????????

"Yeah but Bakugo is sleeping in there right???" Kirishima smiled in the direction of the room.

First of all lets go see the room I bet u want 2 see sleeping bakugo (tbh hes not that cute AND he snores) and also stop smiling like that is is CREEPY i lieke u a lot kirishima but u r getting creepy creepo on me and i am a scaredy.

"Wouldn't you like to know Mr. Kirishima man???" I taunted scoffing even though my heart was breaking.

How can I be friends with these people they dont care about my feelings they should come see MY awesome ROOM.

"Chill out we can go there after Mina goes," Todoroki mumbled rolling his eyes at me.

OH MY GOD NOT YOU 2????

"YOU KNOW WHAT GUYS I HATE ALL OF YOU I CANT BELIEVE YOU WOULD DO THIS," I turned on my heel casting a nasty look over my shoulder, "TODOROKI I THOUGHT YOU WERE FAM TURNS OUT YOUR JUST MEANIE."

Thats not how the vine goes :///

WHATEVER Y/N I HATE YOU 2

"They don't hate you they just have priorities stop being dramatic," Bakugo grumbled not even bothering to open his eyes.

BAKUGO LISTEN 2 ME.

"Look I am listening but your monologue doesn't make any sense at all you sound like a child," he paused to open his eyes, "you must be tired go to bed."

YOU AREN'T MY-

"I'm not your mom but I am your boyfriend."

STOP READING MY MIND >:(

"Look I moved your bed all the way over here so it would be next to mind the least you could do is use it," he sighed closing his eyes once more.

Ok fine but not because you said so because I want to because I'm a good girlfriend <3

"Yeah whatever you say just go to sleep."

Okok.

"Hey Bakugo what do you think about bed bugs???"

Just a thought.

"Why- why are you thinking about bed bugs???" He paused his eyes shooting open, "OH MY GOD DO YOU HAVE BED BUGS??"

UHHHHH.

"NO OFC NOT I DON'T I DONT LIKE BUGS," I scooted away from Bakugo.

It's insulting that you would think that :((((

"Why do I not believe you???" Bakugo asked glancing me over.

You should :///

"You're supposed to believe me :/ love is based around trust." I grumbled snuggling in closer.

I DONT HAVE BED BUGS.

"What makes you think this is love dumbass."

I-

"Ok fair point."

OUr love is very fake.

They're gonna start singing in the comments :/

What r comments Y/N??????

Nothing

Ok as I was saying fake love !

"Ok I'll stop talking about bed bugs," I paused glancing at the blonde who was struggling to sleep.

hMMMmMMmMm.

"Goodnight," he turned away from me.

NO I WANTED TO TALK ABOUT OUR DREAMS.

"Bakugooooooooooooooooooo."

...

FINE IGNORE ME LIKE THAT.

Actually pls no I wanna be loved.

"Katsuki???"

This isn't gonna work ugh

"What's wrong?" He turned around his eyes snapping open.

OH MY GOD IT WORKED.

"Let's talk about our dreams for the future!" I cheered grabbing his hands.

So like I want a hippo farm.

"You said Katsuki I was worried for a second," he sighed rolling his eyes at me.

I should use it more often if it gets your attention.

"Do you want me to call you Katsuki all the time??" I asked glancing up at him.

It's kinda cute- and we are dating it would be pretty normal.

"No," he paused gathering himself, "it's out of character and besides I like nicknames better."

OH MY GOD YOU LIKE NICKNAMES.

"OK SWEETIE PIE!"

THATS SO ADORABLE.

"CAN IT DUMBASS."

I guess dumbass is also kinda endearing <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

"WHATEVER YOU SAY LOVE MUFFIN <3"

AWWWW.

"OH MY GOD IM GONNA LEAVE YOU."

YOU WOULDN'T DARE.

"B-but Hot Tamale I love you so much if you leave me I'll cry so much the entire world floods :((((("

:((( u :((( wouldnt :((( want :(((( that :(((( would you :(((( ??? :(((

"Watch me." He sat up from bed reaching over to text someone.

I TOLD KIRISHIMA HE COULDN'T HAVE YOU EARLIER :(((

"BAKUGO NO!" I screamed throwing his phone across the room before pinning him down to the bed.

"Go to bed dumbass."

"Ok hot stuff <3"

_________________________

KSLHDALHHPIHDI QED EEAR WAX

- AI