💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 43💜

HEY GUYS, AS YOU ARE READING MY STORY IF YOU SPOT ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKES PLS CORRECT THEM IN THE COMMENTS SO I CAN GO BACK AND FIX THEM!!!!! 👩🏻‍💻 👩🏻‍💻 THANK YOU ENJOY READING 🙏 🙏 🙏

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

💜Zara Mathew's P.O.V.💜

Getting out of the luxurious bed alongside my drop dead boyfriend I grunt having a difficult time standing straight after last nights adventures.

Bottom line, Colton definitely knows how to punish and pleasure me for how naughty I acted yesterday with the waiter.

Speaking of the God himself a soft snore reaches my ears as I watch his muscular hand slide across the bed looking for me. When he finds nothing he opens one eye and lifts his head up a bit but once he sees me he goes back to sleep.

"You look sexy as hell but I'm so damn tired you wore me out." He grunts out making me blush as I look down at my appearance.

Squealing at my naked attire I grab the blanket currently covering a sleeping Colton and pull it making sure to cover myself.

"What the fuck Zara, I'm tired," Colton growls opening his eyes and laying on his back looking over to see me covering myself with the blanket.

Finally looking back up to him my eyes cast themselves down immediately. After seeing his nude state he belts out in a fit of laughter making me feel awkward.

"Baby, Zara you act like I haven't seen you naked before." He says through his fit of laughter making me blush harder.

"And as if I haven't fucked you countless times beautiful." He finished pulling the blanket away from me as I cover my apple red face.

Feeling his hands wander their way down to my hips I already know I'm going to be late to school.

A soft kiss is placed on my collarbone where his last name lays and he works his lips down slowly making his way down until he's on his knees and lined up with my stomach.

Unsure of his doings I remove my hands from my face and run them through his already messy hair as he leans forward to place his lips on the ugly scar on my hip left by the one and only... His uncle.

My body instantly stiffens as he does so and he knows pulling away to rest his chin on my stomach as he stares up at me still on his knees.

"I love you beautiful and I know you think I hate these scars but they happen to be a part of you and you know I fucking love my gorgeous girlfriend to pieces. Please don't hide or be ashamed of your beauty ever or at least in front of me." He melts my heart coming up to kiss my lips before turning me around and smacking my butt as he shoves me towards the bathroom.

"Go get showed and ready for school you smell like sex." Rolling my eyes at him I follow orders knowing I will not be able to take another punishment anytime soon at my soreness rate.

After a nice long shower, I quickly dress in a simple olive green romper and enter the kitchen seeing Colton buttering two bagels.

"I'm hopping ones for me and you didn't just make yourself two bagels because I'm starving and skipping dinner last night doesn't help." At the sound of my voice, a smile makes it's way to his face as he wraps one in tinfoil handing it to me with his hanging from his mouth.

"Please tell me you're going to be the best boyfriend ever and drive your girlfriend to school?" I flutter my lashes hoping he will give in.

"Fine you're lucky I am the best boyfriend ever to walk this planet so let's go before I change my mind."