Chapter 29: Mia's Family, Alex's Date

M I A

"Your house is really nice," I said, looking around in amazement.

Evanna smiled. "Let's go up to my room."

We were about to head upstairs when I saw a really really cute boy walking downstairs. As soon as I saw him weirdly, my heart fluttered and I was just staring at him blankly because he was that cute.

"Hey," He said, smiling while ruffling Evanna's hair. "How was school?"

"Hey, Andrew," Evanna said, smiling back. "This is Mia."

Andrew looked at me and I felt myself smiling. How on earth can someone be this cute? "Hey..."

"Hi, I'm Andrew," he said with a grin. His smile just made me smile even more and it was just like a weird feeling in me that kept telling me oh my god he's cute.

"If you guys need anything, come tell me," he said, walking down the stairs.

I followed Evanna to her room and looked around. "Andrew... how old is he?"

"17," Evanna told me.

"Why are all your brothers so good looking?" I whispered jokingly.

Evanna stared at me while laughing. "Seriously? I mean, they're not that good looking. Its just their parents gave them good genes. Why?"

"He's kinda cute," I told her.

Her eyes widened and she continued to laugh. "Actually? Who, Andrew? Oh my gosh, Mia."

I smiled, sitting on her bed. "He's like... actually cute though."

She threw a pillow at me, smiling too. "Oh my gosh—"

"Okay, okay!" I exclaimed, laughing. "I'll stop."

She sat down next to me. "Tell me about your siblings. I mean, if you're comfortable with it..."

I hesitated before saying, "My brother is... sometimes mean to me. Most of the times where we actually interact he gets mad at me for no reason but sometimes he's nice. He gets me gifts from time to time... My sister is completely different though. She doesn't interact with me at all. She barely talks to me. She doesn't even like to look at me. All day she's in her room or out with her friends."

"Do you wish you could talk to them more?" She asked.

"Yeah... I get jealous with all these great sibling relationships and I'm here... with no one..." I trailed off.

"Enough about me, how many siblings did you have again? Sorry, I forgot..." I said.

"6. Ethan, Brandon, Andrew, Alex, Daniel and Jayden. Ethan's in college, the rest is in high school except Jayden. He's my... twin brother," she said with a smile.

"Oh, that's cool," I replied. "How old is Andrew again? Sorry I keep forgetting, I'm always like this."

"17," She said, laughing.

I nodded. "Right."

"Hey loser," someone said, barging into the room. He was tall and he looked different from the brothers I met so far. He looked at her and then at me and then back at her. "Hey losers, did you order pizza?"