V. Triwizard Things

𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖜𝖎𝖟𝖆𝖗𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘triwizard thingsact i, scene v

𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖜𝖎𝖟𝖆𝖗𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘
triwizard things
act i, scene v

"you're digging for gold, you're throwing away, a fortune in feelings but someday you'll pay!"

throwing away, a fortune in feelings
but someday you'll pay!"

  𝑪𝑹𝒀𝑺𝑻𝑨𝑳 𝑳𝑰𝑬𝑫, when she said things were going well at school. Somewhere between the perfection of her handwriting and the quill held in her hand, she had changed the story entirely. You know, made it prettier, more suitable. Her bid to convince her mother and father that all was well, was truly going horrifically.

Mum,

I'm doing well! Draco too. He's been babbling an awful lot about the Triwizard Tournament as of late, upset he wasn't allowed to enter or something like that, as if would've ever happened! You've really got to remind Lucius to keep an eye on that boy. He seems to be getting better and better at instigating me.
Cece has invited me to vacation in Sicily this January. May I go? It's only Italy, and missing a week of school isn't as terrible as it may sound. (I may or may not be a horrid child when I come home post exams — depending on this decision.)
Oh! And you best pick me up a new pair of Louboutins whilst you're in Paris! She swears against it, but I think Pansy is beginning to wish for some of her own. So perhaps two sets then. She stares at my collection like they're glittering diamonds. Her favourite colour is black.

Regards, Crystal.

   The letter is rolled up and tied around the middle with a blood red ribbon in the blink of an eye. She sighs, plucking another paper from the pile and pressing her quill to the fresh parchment.

    Hyperion,

    Make sure mother buys me the limited edition Louboutins before you're set to leave Paris. I simply MUST have them! Surely they will sell out soon, and we can't have that happen before I get my hands on them. You see, I cannot trust that mother will buy them for me, which is why I write to you. You owe it to me — after the . . . erm, 'incident' this summer, especially. Shoes aside, I really do miss you xx.