SLIME DATTA KEN-FINAL

Y/n let out a long sigh and stares at the beautiful night sky, it's been two years since he came to this world, peoples from different races including a Loli Demon King[MILIM] became citizens of this beautiful Empire....he really misses his family but the time hasn't come yet to visit them, the God of that world made place for every creature but humans have been constantly slaughtering those animals who don't know how to speak..he created nature suitable for everyone to survive, again humans have uprooted houses of those who have no other place to go. He made this world for animals and humans but human just wants to rule.

Day by day, animals are showing humanity and humans are becoming worse than animals.

Y/n: I see humans but no humanity.
He muttered underneath his breath, as he was the new Creator or Omni King he could monitor every universes at the same time if he wanted too...a month ago when he is observing his family and made it sure that they are okay,he decides to look inside those dungeons out of curiosity but what he saw next made his blood boil.....Humans killing their own kind in greed, anger, jealousy....men raping womens...a party of hunters killing other party...that's how fucked up this world become after the changes...but not all humans are same...

Red: Dear?
She hugged him from the behind and looked at Y/n lovingly.

Y/n: yes..my love?
He said while staring at her warmly.
She came closer to him, held his face with her two palms and kissed passionately. They kissed for 5 minutes eyes closed, holding each other.

Red: I love you.
Y/n chuckles and put his hand on her red beautiful hair and stroked it gently.

Y/n: I love you too.
A beautiful smile appears on her face and snuggled against his chest and stares at the beautiful night sky with Y/n.

[TIMESKIP: NEXT DAY]Y/n who heading towards Rimuru's Mansion to say his last Goodbyes suddenly spots a explosion off in the middle of Tempest Empire

Y/n who heading towards Rimuru's Mansion to say his last Goodbyes suddenly spots a explosion off in the middle of Tempest Empire.
Y/n: what's going on there?
He muttered underneath his breath, and flew towards that direction. When he reached there he saw severely wounded Rigurd and spotted a group of demons...two males and two women.

???: Who did this...
Y/n heard a familiar voice and saw Rimuru with Ranga and Milim.

Leader: we did it....did you got any problem low life!
said the leader of the Group of demon in disgust.

Leader: listen low life's....this Empire is one worthy of Demon King Karion's Rule..
He stated while behaving as if he already owned this Empire. Milim eyes turned cold and looked at the leader of the demon in anger but before she could say anything a familiar figure appears out of nowhere and picked the leader high up in the air by his neck.

Y/n: Be careful what you say next..you are picking a fight with a Empire that could trampled your weak master and his Empire in just a matter of few seconds..
He said coldly.

Milim: yes..yes how dare you look down on my best friend and his people..
She asked the leader of the group of demons who's struggling in Y/n grip and trying his best to free him, his face paled when he saw Milim.