Oh Nana

Hitoshi looked up at the tiny, gray house in front of him. Just looking at it brought a sneer upon his face. How fitting....an ugly house for an ugly, old, disgusting lady. No....but seriously, the place looked horrible, with all the weeds on her lawn and the few dents that were on the building.

     By now, the sun was nearing the horizon of the surface, but he knew that this was a task he needed to complete today. Turning off the engine of his car and getting out of it, he walked up the driveway confidently. There were the years before when he was afraid of this dumb bitch, but from now on, nothing—especially this wretched person would ever scare him again. Instead, he was going to be the one to scare others.

     He got up to the rusted red door and knocked on the hard surface, for there wasn't even a doorbell. He heard a shuffle inside, but no one came to the door. He knocked on the door repeatedly, already feeling impatient. It took five minutes before the door swung open.

     The person that answered the door was a woman with countless of wrinkles on her face. Her already grayed hair was making its way up there to white and she looked at least 85. Unusually, but not surprising to Hitoshi, she still looked remarkably strong for her age. Probably because of the fact that she had done wrestling during her younger years, which was what she would always brag about to him when she would beat him up before. She could still stand straight with no assistant of a cane, her shoulders were high, and she still looked pretty healthy. His throat constricted at the sight of her and he already had the urge to kill her. But once agin, he repeated that word in his head....patience.

    Her murky, green brown eyes rummaged over at Hitoshi and no recognition had flashed in her eyes. His anger spiked, knowing that even all the years of pain she had affected on him, she had easily forgotten him....or maybe it was just because he looked different. His hair was dyed from brown to purple the next day of when he kicked her out after all. He became taller and more handsome, so that could be why. "Who are you?" she grunted at him, looking annoyed.

     "Don't you remember me? I'm Hitoshi," he smirked.

     Her eyes widened and she squinted her eyes, thinking for a moment. "Oh, you're one of the boys I've nannied for? I think I remember you....you're that one rich kid, weren't you," she said, her crocaky voice cackling out a laugh like a witch. "Man, were those the days. Beating you spoiled kids to sense was so fun."

     Hitoshi clenched his teeth and he could feel his rage kicking in....but it was not the time yet. He wanted to get answers and torture her first. She said beating him to sense was fun? Well torturing her to death was going to be fun to him. Hiding his writhing rage, he forced out a sweet, innocent smile. "Yes nana, I bet it was. Now, please let me enter in. We have a lot of catching up to do. Maybe I'll even let you beat me up today too, while we're at it."

     Her creepy face lit up and she nodded eagerly. "Yes, yes. I can't just let my special guest stand out here for this long. Please come on in."

     She backed up into her house and he stepped on in, knowing that he was one step closer to get the revenge he had always wanted. The inside of her house looked even worse than the exterior of it. The floor had dirtfilled streaks and the white walls were stained of who knows what. It looked like a place of where one would film a horror movie. Hitoshi grinned. Yes, tonight was going to be a horror movie indeed.