Chapter eighteen: A sudden change

Y/n's POV

"If you stop drowning the man maybe he can speak properly." nayeon said making me sigh and pull the guys' hair back making him gasp for air panting.

"L-l-look i-i don't know w-where and who's irene i swear!" he stuttered nervously mostly ranting. i rolled my eyes and knocked him out cold and i heard nayeon sigh in disappointment.

"What? not how you handle torturing people back home?"

"A little different." she said and i chuckled dryly

"You know there's a memory that has been stuck in my head bugging me." i spoke in instinct and she shot me a 'what?' look.

"That day back in seoul... why the hell didn't you catch me?" i asked with my arms crossed.

She started at me for a solid 3 seconds before bursting into laughter.

"That's what has been bugging you? why i failed to catch you behind my house?" she said and laughed again.

"My back really hurt that day you know." i raised my pointed finger and grabbed a towel drying myself.

"I'm so sorry your highness for my rudeness that day." she bowed multiple times making me burst into fit laughter at her actions.

"You look dumb stop it." i pulled her up and she has a smile plastered on her face.

"Don't look at me like that." i let go of her arm and backed away before i can do something i regret.

"I really am sorry about that day. i was in a bad mood."

"Bad mood? why?" i asked out of curiosity

"You know my past y/n... He came back and won't stop texting me until now."

i widen my eyes at her words. why did he came back?

Before nayeon came in the mafia she had an ex boyfriend who was obsessed and overly paranoid with her. he would text or call nayeon every 5 second asking where she is or how she's doing. one day nayeon was with her close friend which was a boy. the two hung out at nayeon's apartment clearly having fun but nayeon's boyfriend walked in on them laughing and having fun. in his eyes he saw them flirting but nayeon feigned innocence but he didn't listen but instead he grabbed a knife and jabbed it to the guy's neck. he was sentenced to 2 years for assault and nayeon's friend was in the hospital for 3 months. but when his ex was released from prison she has been getting stalked and she needed protection so she joined jihyo's mafia and when her ex found out he backed away but now he's back.

"What? why?" i asked in shock and anger. that guy should just back the hell up.

"He texted me- i don't know how he got my number. he texted me saying he'll come back and get me." she said showing me the message. it was a blocked number.

"What's his name again?" i asked in my annoyed tone

"Bambam." she rolled her eyes and took her phone from my hand.

"When did you last heard from him?"

"Yesterday he called me. jeongyeon tried to track his location while i talked to him but it was too late and she couldn't find a location."

"How come i just heard of this now?"

"Relax y/n. it's not like he can hurt me. besides you were working on finding your sister."

"Still... what if he does find you? if he takes you then i have to find 4 women important in my life." i sighed and looked away.

"So i'm important in your life?" she raised an eyebrow looking at me teasingly. i felt my heart skip a beat. i rolled my eyes and pushed her playfully.