(Y/n)s I have made pt1

Era 1
Readers:
1. (Y/n) from my very first book (Navy blue cover), second book (yellow cover) and third book (a crude drawing of a bleeding heart in the cover. Also (y/n) from a (brief) sequel to the first one.

Comments:
They were pure cringe, cancerous pieces of crap that swears at any given and act damn unrealistically, like half of their brain has been removed due to copyright issues.

They were an abomination, god's (author's) greatest mistake.
TERRIBLE attitude. No room for sensibility nor anything good.

They were the very definition of a mary sue. Though I don't exactly blame myself from creating them in that way, c'mon I was just some stupid kid who thinks excessive table hitting and swearing is badass and cool.

OMG my oc said the F word LOL
LE EPIC GAMER TIME XD XD XD!!!1!!!1
Yeah that sums up my mentality while writing that.

I also made pop cultural and meme references that were damn (CRINGEY) popular in 2016ish. Holy shit did that gave me a whipsplash thinking about them.
Whoever was with me from the very beginning, I wholeheartedly apologize for potraying the reader like that. I, myself were disgusted when I re-read my first books.

2. (Y/n) from yandereandroidxreader (brown cover)

Comments:
They were an improved version of the first era readers I made. They were toned down a bit, acts a little more sensible than the earliest forms. However I couldn't bring myself to say that this version is any where near acceptable, they are still too unrealistic, cringy and unnecessarily mary sue-ish also too vulgar for my tastes today.

3. (Y/n) from the earliest version of "Red Stains On A Dollar"

Comments:
I... I don't know what was I trying to achieve here. Maybe shift of personalities? I dunno. When I read it again, It made me physically sick. SICK to the core.

First of all, the reader in this universe has the "im baby" personality. Likes to play with colourful items, has a 'bubbly' and 'babyish' tone with their kidnappers, likes being carried around so on and so forth. Total devoid of realism.

I would compare this version to Caillou combined with people that unironically spweeks wike wthis, hewwo..?~ (^•w•^)

ALL readers from Era 1 is aged 18-19, pretty senseless concidering that one was in school, another a skilled cop, third, an experienced office lady.

One was a top of the top robotics engineer, and last and the LEAST was an experienced gang rat.

Morever, all of them in this shitty era was female no matter how masculine they act. I always thought that it was a rule all (y/n)(l/n)s need to be a female.

Era 2

1. (Y/n) in bloody bullet

Comment:
This was a pathetic attempt to write Samuel L. Jackson as the reader.

I practically render them useless to the plot due to me multilating them too much (broken nose, broken legs).
Had a feverish desire to make like a crime novel, but the only way I knew how was through yandere x readers.

That is why, the case (with some fancy shmancy codename I got 'inspiration' from Ace Attorney) about the bloody bullet appearing in the next victim may look like its just shoehorned in. Same thing with the homeless man reader found in the park, Bont and his undying love for his dog.