-151

Ariella's pov

Ariella's pov

Day 2 of Race wars

"Driver ready?"

"Set."

Once the flag hit the ground i was long gone.

I turned to see Natalie speeding up next to me.

Then she rolled past me. She definitely used a nos tank.

I had 5 nos tanks in my car. Mainly because i wasn't tryna lose.

I pressed the red button to set off the first nos tank but it wasn't enough to catch up to her.

This hoe used more of her nos tanks.

When i used my second one we were neck to neck and we both made eye contact.

I gave her a serious ass look and she gave me a dirty ass smile and flipped me off.

I just smirked. She used her next nos tank and went ahead of me.

She really thought.

"Enough playing with little tanks." I smiled to myself as i listed the center console and pressed the small button that triggered the nos.

Lets just say Dom has hookups.

I watched at the finish line was closer. I just laughed to myself as i watched Natalie's face as i past her and hit the finishing line 6 seconds before her.

"Terry... we did it. We beat the greasy bitch." I smiles as i drive around the rest of the track to round back up to the starting spot.

"Hey guys." I grinned once i saw Nova, Andy, Trey, Cesar, oh and Robyn.

I gave each one of them a hug.

"We came to see you race. You kicked Natalie's ass." Nova hugged me tight.

"Okay enough touching her." Oscar pulled me back to him.

"Damn greedy ass Spooky cant share." Nova pouted.

"Nope." Oscar grinned as he pulled me into a deep kiss. I smiled into the kiss and once we pulled away everyone's eyes were on us.

"Stop looking at us." I laugh as i walk towards my car.

"So you guys won?" Cesar questioned.