Debt I owe

Raphael might be unfeeling but he is a good father.
Flustered, bewildered, anger and fear are all emotions that can be seen in his face as he rush to hug Little Ralph.
We are in the nearby cafe and the Raphael's men forcely closed the shop to other customers.

"F-father, it hurts." Ralph tap Raphael's back lightly and the big guy let go and check every corner of Ralph's body.
Sighing upon seeing him okay.
He almost weakly collapse in the chair near him.

Kara thinks its funny and smile wantonly.
Raphael stares at Kara and slightly embarass, thank her.

"No. No. No. Any older Sister will do the same." Kara said and drink the milk shake infront of her.

"Father, I met Kara's older brother. He is handsome, cool and very strong. Like Father! But Father is the best. But he is very very cool!"Ralph eyes twinkle.

Kara doesnt know whether to laugh or cry.
Who is Felix?
That male God who doesnt discreen people he will kill!
If its about strenght then if he is not strong,he can just die from his arrogance.

"Who is this older brother?"Raphael ask. He already background check this woman. She doesnt have any older brother.

"He is a friend...more like an acquaintance." Kara smiles timidly.

"He killed people and left just like that. I wonder if he can be describe simply as an 'acquaintance'."

"Your choice to believe me or not. It is our great fortune to meet him. If not, its not there bodies you'll be disposing but ours." Kara smiles weakly.

Raphael shudders.

"Father, I want to meet him again." Ralph happily says.

Kara arch a brow.

"Why?"

"Cause I want to be like him." Ralph says determined.
He wants to be able to eliminate people who wants to harm him and his family.
And the ability to protect anyone he wish to protect.
Ralph secretly stare at Kara's face.
He smiles softly as he remember the warm hands that hug him tightly promising him everything will be alright and nit abandoning him.
Kara didnt know that her position in Ralph's heart rose way above from people he likes to people he really really likes.

King, Xian and Felix are all present.
Chocoa,Marga,Tania and Anastasia are all present too.
Tania is cowering but her pretty face is adorned with all sort of cosmetics making her look less pale.

Gabriel nods in satisfaction upon seeing everyone.
He sit down at the center seat like the Don of the House.

The dinner started.

This is Anastasia's first time meeting the three male Gods and cant help but be flustered and take a peek every now and then.

Felix smiles at her.
Anastasia blushes.

"Stare one more time and Ill use this fork to take out your eyeballs." He said.

Anastasia's eyes widen.
Tania who is near her slaps Anastasia's face.
Anastasia felt wronged and look at everyone but they are busy eating.

Anastasia softly shed tears in the corner and says nothing more.

"Tania, I remember you got yourself admitted in the hospital? Why arr you here?" Xian playfully ask while pointing his fork to her.

Tania's face blush.
"I...I recovered..."
She looks at King with fear but King didnt pay her much attention.

"Oh. Good. Good." Xian smiles softly.