23

Have not proof read it.

~

The rays of sunlight fell upon my face and I squinted my eyes before turning around and draping the duvet over my face— Nope, luckily, I won't have to start with such typical thing as no such thing happened because I had remembered to close the curtains at night before sleeping which was not until four in the morning.

When I opened my eyes, Stella was nowhere to be seen, but I could hear the faint noise of water from the bathroom, so she probably must be taking a bath. She has a habit of making herself look presentable, unlike me, who doesn't take a bath until two in the afternoon and that too after hearing it good from mom.

I glanced around the room and a smile spread across my face. Blaze was still sleeping peacefully like a baby, in the exact same position as last night, which is on the foot of the bed, just that, his body was half dangling off the bed. Ethan had his arm wrapped around my waist and his leg was draping our me, as he snored, loudly. Guess, I was too sleepy to put it to notice last night.

Someone's a cuddler.

Klaus was sleeping on the couch, snoring peacefully and Dante was plopped on the ground. I remember him asking me if I had an extra bedsheet and I pointed my finger towards the top shelf where we keep all our extra bedsheets and pillows. He had a blanket draped over him and there was a sense of calmness on his face. Suddenly, he stirred in his sleep and I quickly turned my head not wanting him to think that I was checking him out.

Which I was doing, partly.

"What the fuck?"

Can't I atleast spend a day without hearing someone swear?

I rubbed some sleep away from my eyes and tried to sit, but the keyword here being, tried. Forgot how this 180 pound guy was attached to me. I was going to gently push his body away, but he was pushed to the ground by none other than Dante Knights.

"What the hell, Dante?!" I whisper-yelled at him and looked at him angrily.

"What the fuck just happened?" Ethan spoke from the ground and if I wouldn't be angry at Dante right now, then I probably would have laughed at him because his face was just priceless. It was a combination of anger, pain, confusion and don't forget the main element— He was still sleepy.

He rubbed his eyes and looked around to find the culprit and when his eyes landed on Dante who was flaring his nose angrily, he stood up from the ground and sat on the bed on his knees, glaring at him.

"What the fuck is your problem, asshole?" He shouted at him.

"You! You are my problem." He shouted at the same voice as his and sat on the bed on his knees across his. Blaze woke up from the sleep and so did Klaus. They looked at us in confusion and then glared.

Geez, don't look at me like that.

I am innocent.

"The fuck, motherfuckers?! I was fucking sleeping."

Did all of them swear, the first thing in the morning?

"What's going on?" Blaze said, without using any swear words.

Maybe not all of them.

"I was fucking having an amazing dream!"

Okay, I take it back.

"How the fuck am I your problem?! I was fucking sleeping." Ethan spoke, inching closer towards him, looking dangerously at him.

"Yes, with her!" Dante replied in a dangerously low tone and inched forward. The atmosphere in the air grew thick and everyone could send the tension in the air.

Deathly tension.

But maybe, his friends didn't care or they were still sleepy.

"So, what?" He spoke, in such a low voice that if I wouldn't be so close to them, I wouldn't have even heard him.

I squished between them to create a reasonable distance between them and slightly pushed them away from each other.

"Guys." I tried speaking, but Ethan pushed me away and spoke, "You stay out of it, babe. This fucker is going to get it from me today."

I tried to squish between them again, when I was pulled back. I turned my head to find Klaus, standing near the bed, shirtless.

Now that I'd seen him, I realised all the boys were shirtless. Damn, that must be why Dante was acting so possessive. And in that exact moment, the door of my room flew open, revealing Noah, looking angrily at all of the boys.

He had a very angry emotion plastered across his face and his fist was clenched, tightly making his knuckles turn white.

Someone was going to be dead today.

I could only imagine how he must have been feeling right now. Two shirtless guys standing way too close towards each other, one holding my hand and other was lying on the bed, propped on his elbows— And me, in the centre, in just my pj shorts and one of Noah's tshirt.

"What the actual fuck?!" He yelled, stepping inside my room.

"I can explain—" I started, when he shut me up with a glare. Dante looked like a deer caught in red light and a sense of déjavu hit me. It has not even been a month since Noah caught us and it took me a week to explain him that I was not sleeping with him, but now we were back to square one and I don't think I would be able to get him this time.

"Fivesome, Avelyn? Seriously?!"

••••••••

Short chapter? I know, but atleast you guys got an update.