27

UPDATE ❤️

"I'm here so that we can stop crying and move on from this. I don't want you to sob during interviews and stuff. I just--"

"I'm only here to return all this stuff." Jimin said pointing to the shopping bags from Gucci.
Jimin's words broke Jungkook down.
"Jiminie..." Jungkook pulled him by the waist and hugged him hard. He hid his face in the crook of his neck and sobbed.

Jimin closed his eyes as Jungkook cried. He tried to push him away but all his strength was giving away.
"Jungkook..."
"No..." Jungkook shook his head.

"Jungkook listen to me." Jimin stroked his hair as he sobbed too.
"No, please don't. Don't say you want things to end. Give me a chance to prove myself. Please, Jiminie. Please." Jungkook begged cupping his face.

"Jungkookie.. We don't belong together." Jimin stroked his face.
"I made a mistake, for gods sake. Please. Please don't do this to me." Jungkook cried and kissed him.

Jimin kissed him back softly and wiped his tears off.
"No we don't." Jimin said breaking the kiss.
"We do. I want nothing more than I want you to give me a chance. Jimin, that day. I couldn't tell them that we were together. I couldn't afford a scandal for the sake of the group and it'd put you at risk too! You could get so much hate and bashing. I didn't want to do that! I admit I handled it the wrong way. But I couldn't think straight. " Jungkook said pulling Jimin closer.

Jimin bit his lip as he tried to hold back tears. He tried to push Jungkook off again. He wanted to forgive him, but he didn't want to be around him. It would be best for both of them.
" Jungkook... I love you so much." Jimin smiled and stroked his face. Jungkook looked into his eyes and his breathing began normalising.

"And I understand why you did that. But we still can't be together." Jimin explained.
"I want you!" Jungkook cupped his face.
"And I want you." Jimin smiled up at him, but his eyes filled with tears.

"But how can we be together? We're from two separate worlds, you are from a world with so many people who love you, millions. I only have me, I can't compete with that kind of love. I don't want you to risk your career for us. If they found out, there would be chaos. How would we ever deal with that? " Jimin asked and pushed him on the bed to make him sit. He straddled him and kissed his cheek.

" You're such a wonderful person. You'll find an amazing man to love. And when you do, the world will celebrate. But now is not the time, baby. You need to let me go so that you can live your dreams to the fullest, like I did. I had you love me back at some point. I'll forever be grateful. " Jimin's tears fell and kissed forehead.

" I don't want to see you cry. Ever. But this is for your own good. " Jungkook closed his eyes as the words caused searing pain in his heart and Jimin kissed his eyelids.

"Jimin, please. Please." Jungkook hugged him hard and began sobbing his his neck. Jimin looked up to control his tears. He was in love with this man. But for him, his own good, he had to walk away.

"Time will heal everything. You'll forget me in a bit. You'll be an amazing boyfriend. A husband. Everything." Jimin cried.
"Jimin."
"You know I'm right, we can't do this. We can't be selfish. Think of your hyungs. You can't risk their careers." Jimin explained and Jungkook looked at him helplessly. He wanted to love him openly.

"Anyways. I'll be gone soon. I'm going away from Seoul." Jimin said and the second he did, Jungkook began panicking.
"Where? Where?" Jungkook grabbed his waist and hugged him.
"Home. I need to go away from all this. I can't.. I can't do this." Jimin shook his head.

"Walking away from you is the hardest thing I've had to do. But it's for you. I can't hide, and because I can't. We can't be together. Not now. I'll love you forever. And if we ever meet again, I'll still be yours. Only, if." Jimin hugged him hard.

Both of them began crying hugging each other. Jimin knew he had to walk away and Jungkook would have to let go.
"I'm all yours, Jiminie. Forever. " Jungkook placed his hand on his chest and Jimin felt his racing heart. Jungkook cried looking up at him and Jimin smiled and shook his head.

"Live your dreams. Do what makes you, you." Jimin smiled and got up.
"You're my dream." Jungkook begged holding his hand. Jimin looked at him, crying. He wanted to hold him more but he knew he shouldn't. Otherwise he won't be able to let go.

"I love you, Jungkook." Jimin planted a small kiss on his lips and walked out of the room. Jungkook just sat there as his world fell apart.