Chapter 9

I took my shower in peace, thankfully. Do not know how water is running but I am not questioning it to Bill. He will only come up with some absurd answer. I look at the clothes that I left for me to put on and put it back. I do not know exactly what. Bill is going to train me on. But I have the feeling that I should wear something comfortable. I go to my closet and drawer to try to look for some shorts to wear. In the end, I picked out black basketball shorts, a white muscle shirt, and black running shoes. I tried to brush my hair but my messy curls are hard to tame. I gave up after a couple of tugs.

I am walking out the door to my room when I remember that Bill never told me where to go to practice magic. The only place that I could think to go is the throne room. All the other floors is not suitable for practicing magic. Throne room it is then. I turn the knob of my door that leads to the hallway and opens the door a small chunk. I peek out and look at both sides of my door. I need to make sure that no monster is out there that can beat me up. The hallway is empty. It is silent as well. Bill must have scared them off. They are not going to pick on me for a while. If I am lucky, they won't pick on me till tomorrow.

I walk towards the hallway in a hurry. Just in case any monster comes out of their room. I zoom down the stairs to the throne room. If the middle class beats me up just because I am a human living there with them. There is no telling what the lower class might do. I do not want to die in the lower class. If I die, I want to die on my own terms.

I almost tripped several times going down the stairs but I arrive at the doors to the throne room. They are golden and large as to intimidate anyone entering it. I took a second to catch my breath before entering the throne room.

Bill is going to teach me magic. Something that, if asked, my younger self is never going to accept from Bill. Ford is another thing though. If weirdmageddon never happened, I.... I probably gave up my dream to be Ford's apprentice to continue to live with my selfish sister. I can see it. Her guilting me by making big eyes, small sniffles to make it seem that she will cry, telling me that I am selfish for leaving her, show me her scrapbook that contains every memory that we went through together, maybe even getting Stan and our friends to convince me to go with her.... me being me, a selfless, weak person, is going to give in from the pressure of everyone. My fists clench from the thought of me being so weak and give in to those selfish bitches. Only thinking of themselves and never once thinking about how their actions might affect others.

Not anymore. I am not that person. From here on out, I will only think of myself. Only think about how my actions will affect those who are close to my heart. No one else. But.... I have no one. Gruncle Stan hates my guts. Mabel takes advantage of my kindness. Wendy must only use me for entertainment. Why else would she keep me around for? She was completely annoyed with me when I was with her. Soos ignores me. But why. We were best bros. What changed his mind? The only other person I can think of is Gruncle Ford but Gruncle Ford is a golden statue. Bill is not going to agree to turn him back to normal unless I give him a good reason. I have no one. Why is this only hitting me now? I knew that I am alone but now... I am isolated from the world. My only path is to follow Bill. Might as well. It is too late to change my mind. I will make a better life for myself. I am not going to be a defenseless coward. A person who people can easily take advantage of. Beyond this door is my path to become a strong person who can defend themselves. My face scrunched up with determination and I finally open the doors to the throne room.

The throne room looks the same except there is no one is in there. Not even Bill. Was I wrong about training being in here it is Bill preparing everything for my training? Was Bill going to pick me up at my room and take me to a training room? Confusion turned to panic. Questions sprouted in my mind. Then I noticed a door at the other side of the room. That was not there before.

I walk towards the door and enter the room. Inside the room was nothing but a monitor near the entrance. The room was huge, not as huge as the throne room but the height was bigger. The walls is a steel blue color. The monitor was off and have no sign of what it does. The monitor is made of glass and has weird words on the screen. I wonder what it does. I closed the door and turn back around to see Bill.

"Hey Pinetree! You ready for your training!" Bill's yellow glow is brighter than what I usually see.

"I am ready as I can be. So what are we doing today?" I walk more towards the middle and Bill follow along with me.

"Before we can actually train you, I will show my language. I will show you the way."

"Then why are we here if I am going to learn your language?

"Easy! W mpivz zrwu qiv gvaolcxmc ah aep ivswcvz livmeimc." My head started to hurt but my headache started to get worse and worse. My headache got so bad that I fell to the ground and clutch my head in pain. I even started to cry a little from the pain. Then the pain quickly disappeared.

"Nwll. Oriz xwx yae xa.... Oiwz."

"Yep! You learned my language! You are welcome! Now on with the training!" Bill floated towards the monitor.

"Oh, don't worry. Your lauguage will return back to normal in 3 seconds." Of course no empany for my pain.

"Now, on to the Majic!"

A/N: Sorry this took long to update. I am getting rid of old papers and other stuff I do not need. I am off to college sometime in August!! Anyway, Q and A because we have reached 1K reads!!!! Yay! Well, it is 1.2K now. Lel. So ask away!! It can be about the fanfic or about myself. Although there are some question that I am not going to answer like my name. I will put it in the next chapter but once this fanfic is finish, I will delete it. Anyway, have a good day, night, afternoon, or evening!