Athazagoraphobic

"Jungkook

"Jungkook...please listen to me.." Y/N muttered in sleep

Jungkook flinched in shock hearing that line from her mouth. It was a common line for the past few years which he never paid any heed to.

He hurriedly knelt down in front of her as she was whispering something which was quite inaudible. As he lent his ears closer, he could hear more clearly.

"Please tell me what I did.."

"Please listen to me..."

"I did not cheat on you...."

Y/N kept on muttering in sleep. Jungkook on the other hand felt his chest clutch with guilt as he silently listened to whatever she was saying in sleep. The last line she said made his face go pale as he saw slight drop of tears escaping her closed eyes.

"I am not a slut...."

Jungkook could not hold back anymore as he started bawling his eyes out silently. Realisation struck him that he did not only break her heart. He hurt her pride, questioned her character which is a very precious thing to every human being.

Her grip on his hands got tighter as he tightened his grip on it too. His fears were taking over him as he continuously questioned himself.

'Is she getting her memories back?'

He was somewhat glad that she had lost her memory. It was a way to a new start with her. She forgot all the pain, he did not want everything coming back to her all over again.

He kept on praying that her memories won't come back but at the same time he hoped they would come back.

Suddenly, Y/N jumped out her sleep and sat up straight causing Jungkook to flinch again. He quickly let go of her hands and wiped his eyes dry.

Y/N was breathing heavily as she looked around vigorously. Her dream had really given her a state of shock.

"What's wrong?" Jungkook interrupted her thoughts

"I-I saw a weird dream, I-I was chasing after a guy but that guy wont stop walking. T-Then suddenly he pushed and a car hit me, that is when I woke up" She explained

Jungkook just hummed in response being aware of the situation. He sighed in relief knowing she did not gain back her memories.

"Wait.........What are you doing here!?!" Y/N asked slightly furious

Jungkook panicked on the inside as he interpreted the suspicious look on her face. Even though he maintained a smug look but his mind was about blow from the tension. Suddenly an idea popped in his head as he replied calmly.

"Oh I wanted to see the position of your ass when you sleep...silk girl ayye" He said with a teasing smile

He could see Y/N's face go red in a mixture of anger and embarrassment. He kept a smirk on his face. Y/N got up fixing her clothes as his eyes were on her the entire time. He saw her turning around but was too lost in her to understand her next actions.