{27 Group projects are the worst

Your POV

''Aaargh,'' You grab your hair in frustration and sigh deeply.

''What's wrong?'' Haneul asked worried-looking up from her computer.

''These people, seriously,'' You turn your laptop towards Haneul, ''This is utterly complete rubbish with so many spelling mistakes a 3-year old could have written it. And whose job is it to make it presentable, yes mine....''

The three of you were working on your projects and assignments in the university library.

''Who wrote this?'' Haneul asked cringing at the words on the screen.

''Some guy from my group project,'' You replied.

''Oh wow, Good luck,'' Haneul said.

''You always have bad luck with group projects,'' Jieuns says butting into the conversation.

''I know,'' You answered irritated, ''Can we switch groups? Your project seems to go well.''

''No way,'' Jieun says, ''I'not trading, besides it can't be that bad, right?''

You turn your computer so she can read the file.

''Oh my...'' Jieun chuckles, ''that is bad, good luck.''

''Thanks,'' You sigh and get up from the table, ''I'm gonna need a very strong coffee to be able to finish this, you guys want anything?''

''No thanks,'' Haneul says.

''A cappuccino please,'' Jieun smiles at you.

''Sure,'' You say, ''I'l be right back.''

You walked to the small cafe in the library and order the coffees while waiting for them you check your phone. You got one new message and smile when you see it was from Yoongi.

Yoongi: Hey, is everything alright? You felt kind of upset.

You: Yeah, I'm fine. It's just that the people in my group projects are idiots who make me do all the work.

You answer his question but don't expect him to reply immediately because he is usually busy working. Sometimes it takes him hours to reply to a message, though he always makes time at least ones a day to talk with you a little. When they call your order you put your phone away and walk back to your table. You give Jieun her coffee and sink back into your chair put on your headphones and start working.

You yawn and look and look at the time, it was almost 7 pm you had already been working for hours but had just managed to get halfway through correcting the file.''

''It's already 7,'' Jieun says looking up from her computer, ''I think I'm going to go, I'm getting really hungry.''

''Yeah, me too,'' Haneul says.

''Hmm, I haven't gotten as far as I wanted to but I could use a break,'' You say.

''Do you guys want to go eat together somewhere?'' Jieun asks.

''Yeah sure,'' You and Haneul reply.

The three of you pack your bags and head out of the library and head to your usual restaurant. Were the three of you talk while eating and drinking beer with soju.

''What are you guys going to do tonight?'' Haneul asked.

''Not much,'' Jieun replied, ''Probably watch some random youtube stuff or something.''