Part 7: Tease me.

A/N: A tiny update :)
•••

Late at night Jisoo walked aimlessly around her apartment thinking about what she could do. She wasn't exactly knowledgeable on how to find the ring. She just knew it was bad to have it missing.

As for Jennie, she had to leave the younger girl alone for a bit to avoid getting a restraining order put on her.

A sudden knock on the door pulled her away from the window she had been looking out of.

Her brows furrowed in confusion. No one should be knocking at this time at night. She walked over and answered the door.

The moment she opened it, a hand grabbed tightly onto her throat constricting her breathing. She protested but it wasn't of much use.

Her eyes came into contact with familiar cold brown ones.

"Miss me?" Taehyung grins shoving her back against the wall.

Jisoo couldn't find the air to answer.

"Not so tough without an army around you huh?" He taunted. Throwing her aside Jisoo falls to the floor coughing for air. "You just always have to get in the way of whats—" he paused to kick her in the gut. "Rightfully, Mine." He grunts. "And now—" he grabs her turning her onto her back and swinging his face against her face. "It's my turn." He huffs. Leaning in closely he holds her up by the shirt. "You're making this too easy General..." He smiled. "What's the fun in that?"

Finally letting her go he dropped her back to the floor leaving her beaten before leaving the apartment.

Jisoo fought to keep her eyes open but it was too difficult. Lucky for her she could feel the cold material of the ring clutched in her fist. She had managed to sneak it from Taehyung's pocket while he was busy taunting her.

The corner of her lips lifted into a small smirk.

He was gonna be so pissed.

And that's when she passed tf out.

•••
7:45 am.

"Jennie Kim!" Lisa shouts from outside her door.

"Ugh! Shut the fuck up!" Jennie groans covering her head with a pillow.

"Jennie the police are here for you!" Lisa screams.

Jennie pops her head up from bed. "What?!" She immediately runs to her bedroom door and rips it open.

"Ha, see. Told you she sleeps in unicorn underwear." Lisa giggles.

Jennie was horrified to see her roommate standing there with not only Chaeyoung but Jisoo was there too!

"LISA!" Jennie immediatly tried to cover herself with her hands. Her pyjamas consisted of only a T-shirt and said boyshorts unicorn underwear Lisa had mentioned prior.

"Wow. A sexy unnie." Chaeyoung teases. "Hey Mami, tryna slide?" She winks sending Lisa into a fit of laughs.

The corner of Jisoo's lips quirked as she tried to contain her laugh but Jennie was turning tomato red.

"I HATE YOU ALL!" Jennie slams the door closed.

As she was changing into some regular clothes she heard a knock on the window. She nearly screamed her lungs out when she saw Jisoo on the fire escape.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" Jennie screams marching over to open the window. "CANT YOU SEE IM CHANGING?!"

"I have already seen you naked before." Jisoo shrugs making Jennie's jaw drop. "What?" She says innocently.