Sleepy Snowflake (Lemon)

Weiss Schnee slowly began to open her eyes and release a yawn as she stretched out her body from the bed. She rubbed the back of her head and reached out to the nightstand and grabbed her hair tie and got her hair into her usual side ponytail. She ran her hands down her body and stopped at her breasts and squeezed them a bit. She moaned a bit as her body felt more juicy than she usually remember it. It seemed...it seemed...it seemed normal. Duh.

However, Weiss glanced down and gasped a bit as she saw that she was no longer in her sleep wear. She began to take in deep breaths and almost began to hyperventilate. Nervousness took over. She never did this. Weiss refused to sleep in anything other than her nightgown and now, aside from her panties, she wore nothing. She looked around the room and that's when she saw the lump in the bed. That's when she realized, she wasn't in her own dorm room!

Did she get drunk? No! Weiss refused to drink alcohol especially at her age. Then why wasn't she in her dorm. And who was this-the figure moved. It slowly got up and cracked its back. Weiss saw she was in a bed with a guy. He didn't look familiar. She KNEW she didn't met this guy at all, so why was she in bed with him? The guy turned around and smiled at her.

(Y/N): Morning, little miss adorable.

Weiss: What on earth? Who are you? Where am I? And-and don't look!

(Y/N): What do you...oh. Your memory returned. Gonna need to strengthen that.

Weiss: Strengthen what?! And who are you?!

(Y/N): Easy, Weiss. (You get up and face her) Ok. Now. You are my brainwashed little slave girl. I'm your master.

Weiss: Bullshit! That doesn't make sense! And a Master?! Who the fuck are-

You rolled your eyes and snapped your fingers. Suddenly, Weiss' eyes became blank completely and her body moved and stood at attention. She became completely blank and mindless for you. You smirked as she slowly began to respond as you commanded her too.

Weiss: Yeeeesssss, Master...I must obey.

(Y/N): Good. Let's get you fixed up.

You guided Weiss back over to the bed and began to strengthen her forgetful memory and reinforce her obedience and "expansion" programs. Finally, once your realized she was fully reinforced to the greatest extent possible, you smirked and decided to have some morning fun with her.

(Y/N): Weiss, Suck-Bot.

Weiss: Yes, Master. I hear and I obey.

Weiss got off of the bed and sunk down onto her knees before you. She took your member in her hand and began to slowly to stroke your member. You moaned out loud a bit until she took your member completely into her mouth. You moaned even louder as she began to suck down on your member. You loved this side of Weiss more than her usual personality. It was a rough couple of weeks since claiming Nora above everyone else, but her subconscious mind made this all the better.

Weiss continued to suck down along your member, slowly getting closer and closer to your balls and base. Her hands moved up a bit and began to massage your balls as well. One had moved down and massaged her breasts slightly before going into her panties and fingering herself slightly. You felt Weiss moan around your member as she pleasured herself while pleasuring you. You patted the side of her cheek and got her attention. You loved seeing how Weiss easily submitted to you and her eyes just declared it so.

Weiss stopped pleasuring herself to completely devote herself to you. She began to bob her head down faster and faster. You threw your head back in pleasure from Weiss. The little princess was amazing at her job. You glanced down to see Weiss' eyes rolled in the back of her head, arms down at her side and she's just bobbing her head back and forth on your member.