Annoying jerk

When he said he missed me days back, I thought he'd be nice but nah, he's a full blown jerk. He's been sending me on ridiculous errands like the other day, he told me to look for a file at the library, I found it after some hours only to find out that he gave me the wrong name and section to find it, and yeah, I had to go back to sort those goddamn files again and he didn't even apologise.

"Miss Lackley, I need you in my office right now". There he goes again, ordering me around. I swear one day I'm gonna snap even though the pay is beautiful.

"You called, Sir?". I asked faking a small smile.

"Yes, I'll need you to e-mail Crain industries about the issue I told you about earlier and visit the building to collect the document from the personal assistant of the CEO". He said, typing away and not even sparing me a glance.

"Okay Sir but I'm assuming they're-". I was saying until he cut me off like he knew what was in my head.

"Expecting you? Yes they are and they're waiting so be fast about it cause I also need you here to help me with some things". He said more like ordered only now looking at me.

"Right away Sir". I said, heading straight to office to grab my bag.

=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=

It took me about two hours to get the the building, right now I'm in front of it gawking, this building is really beautiful and it looks intimidating as its covered in dark glass all through, with 'Crain Industries' written in bold letters. I'd be working here if I didn't choose Basma enterprises and now I'm working with an annoying man as my boss. I got over my small inner predicament and walked towards the building.

After being cleared by the security, I just instantly knew that the CEO's office would be on the top floor and that top floor is the 70th. I'M FREAKING OUT, I've always not been a fan of heights as it us my greatest phobia but I summon up courage just by thinking of what that man(Mr. Basma) would do or say to me if this doesn't go well.

I got to the 70th floor and now the receptionist is calling the CEO's office to confirm, almost immediately she directed me to the office of the CEO, I really do not want to enter cause I've got this new phobia for CEO's. Still, I knocked hesitantly and heard a sharp 'come in'. I got in and gasped a little cause this man sitting over here belongs on the magazine. Whoa are all CEO's this beautiful

Yeah beautiful not handsome.

But I prefer Mr. Basma's handsome, he's got a real masculine feel.

But this one is cutely handsome if that's a word.

"Have a seat". Mr beautiful Crane offered and I took one though not before ranting about how he wasn't the one I came here for and that its his personal assistant.

"Ouch, but hell be here in 10 minutes tops, you can wait for him here".

"Thank you Sir". I replied, quietly fumbling with my fingers.

"So um, you're Lawrence's personal assistant and accountant". He asked more like a statement.

"Unfortunately". I muttered under my breath, pretty sure he can't hear but the loud laughter made me think otherwise. I wanted to correct him saying that I'm just his accountant but to be honest, I'm doing the work of both. UGH!!!!

"Is he that bad?" He asked in between laughs, and I gave a fake awkward laugh.

"Um, well h-he's, uhm I actually didn't mean for you to hear that". I stuttered so badly which is something I do when I'm nervous.

"No no, its fine. I actually think he's an asshole too". He said, grinning from ear to ear. I liked him, so carefree unlike Mr. Grumpy pants. Ugh, why didn't I choose his company.

"You know him?". I asked now feeling really uncomfortable and inwardly cringing.

"Yeah, we're friends". He said, making me cringe okay now I'm dead. Way to go Trina, I justbad mouthed him in front if his friend.

"Calm down, I won't tell. It'll be our secret since I also called him an asshole". I laughed then, I didn't know why but I did.

Well, after a few more minutes of trashing Mr. Basma, his P.A came and I got the documents and headed back to the company.

"Where have you been since?". Mr. Basma all but growled at me, making me angry but I pushed it down.

"I was getting the reports and documents you asked for Sir". I replied with gritted teeth.

"And that's what took you 3 hours?". He asked, hitting his table making me flinch and right there I exploded.

"Yes, that's what took me 3 hours, its not like the Crain Industries ate at the backyard and stop yelling at me at every little thing I do, I'm human too okay?" I said, looking straight into his eyes, anger gave me courage, normally, I couldn't hold anyone's gaze for more than 5 seconds.

"I give you a single task and you're not efficient, now I'm reprimanding you and you're getting angry at me? If you think because of what happened between us, I'll go easy on you, then you're a joker, now get me coffee". He said too calmly making my anger intensify, he just did it.

"You bringing in what happened then doesn't make you an arrogant man, as you've always been called, it only makes you look stupid and immature. Someone trusted you enough to lose her virginity to you and all you can do is blow it up in my face? You're an asshole. Also, you asking me to get documents and reports is out of line, I'm your accountant not your personal assistant, if you need one then hire one". I said, vomiting all the things I'd been keeping down since forever, I'm crying and I know it. I hate myself for always crying when I'm angry but right now, I couldn't care less.

"You know I could fire you now, right?". He asked leaning in closer to my face, but right now I didn't even step back cause I'm to angry to be intimidated right now.

"I don't care. Do whatever". I said, walking back to my office and slamming the door.

I'll definitely lose my job but I really had to get it out and tell what an asshole he is.

Such an 'annoying jerk'

~=•=~

Ooh, he deserved  that, right?

I actually really enjoyed writing thus chapter. I hope you'll like reading it.

Don't forget to vote and comment, so I can know your thoughts.

Thanks for reading!!!