Chapter 2: The re-meeting and problems at the village

The chapter start after Rimuru killed the boss of the direwolves
-----
Rimuru POv
After i killed the boss of the direwolfs and eat him and trasformed in him, i used Menace skill hoping to scare his son and the rest so they can leave but they stood there and became my subordinates.
After our victory, the goblin were celebrating but all of them stopped some second later and i see all of them were scared.

Rimuru: What's wrong, Min'na?

They only point behind me while shaking so i turned around and i see someone looking down at me with menacing look and strange eyes.

Rimuru: Eto... who are you?

Y/N POv
When i left the cave i start searching around for food and i trascored my entire day training. When i was going to sleep on a tree i hear some wolfs howling like they are going to attack someone. So i start run toward the source and i see... a slime killing one of the wolfs and eat it... and transform in that wolf he killed and howl soo loud? After that all the wolfs sit down and say "our pack yields to you". Then the slime said that they won and all of the goblin started to cheer for their victory. I was intrested on the slime because it was powerful and i wanted to talk to it to see if it can help me to find Rin.
For safety i activate the sharing before i throw a rock behind the slime and used amenoteikara.
After the goblin see me behind the slime, they start shaking and pointing at me.It turned around and say

???:Eto... who are you?

Y/N: I'd like to talk you alone.

???: ...Ok

After we finally go away from the goblin, i started talking

Y/N: I'm going straight to the point. I'm recarnated with another person. She's my friend and I'm trying to find her. Her name is Rin and she has black hair and grey eyes. Can you help me find her?

Rimuru POv
He describe my old self t-that means he's Y-Y/n

Rimuru: I-it's really you...

Y/N: ?

Rimuru: Y/n!

I let my emotions take over me and i jumped on Y/n as he take me in his hands
Rimuru: It's really you...Y/n!!

Y/N: Rin?

Rimuru: Yeah, it's me. I know it's strange but i recarnated as a slime. Anyway, my name from now is Rimuru.

Y/N: I see. It's good to see you safe. He said while smiling at me

 He said while smiling at me