82 ~ a morning breakfast

(Lisa pov)

(Lisa pov)

It felt like a dream. Like Lisa had a wish granted with the exception that it wasn't going to be real.

But it was.

The naked blonde on her chest moved a bit, Lisa looking down and tracing small details on Rosie's soft, delicate back before kissing her forehead.

Chaeyoung was drained. Lisa knew she'd probably sleep in for another hour at least.

Roseanne surprised Lisa last night. Especially when she stated she liked being the one in charge while in bed.

Not that Lisa was going to complain.

Round two last night consisted of Chaeyoung going back down on her. Saying she wasn't full yet after their soft make out and rest for at most, twenty minutes.

Round three was initiated by Chaeyoung yet again. When she told Lisa that she wanted to be the one on top of the love making process before beginning to trib Lisa, as they had done before.

Round four and five took place in the shower. Lisa would have considered it only one round except they had got in, fingered each other, washed their hair and bodies, then fingered and sucked on one another again.

So five rounds? Then again, Lisa was considering their first time, Chaeyoung eating her, Lisa eating her, and their tribbing session as one go.

If it wasn't to be deemed one round... then they had sex seven times last night.

Holy crap.

Lisa sneaked her way out from under Chaeyoung. Quietly reaching into a drawer and putting on a plain black t shirt and underwear of the same color.

Opening the window a bit, then pulling the covers up, tucking Chaeyoung in more and kissing the tip of her nose.

"Hm." Rosie hummed, her eyes fluttering opening a bit.

"Shhh. Go back to sleep." Lisa whispered to her while running some fingers through her hair.

Chaeyoung smiled and looked at her, but Lisa could see how hard it was for Chae to keep her eyes open. Rosie ended up closing them again, her breathing letting Lisa know she could leave her be.

Lisa exited her room and headed downstairs into the kitchen. Beginning to make a hopefully tasty breakfast for the love of her life.

She was happy her stepdad taught her how to cook well. Or else she would have burned the kitchen down already like she nearly did when she was eight.

As Lisa flipped the pancake batter that had hardened into a crisp, golden circle; she couldn't help but think back to everything Rosie and her had been through.