upper classmen

"I LIKE YOU QUITE A LOT, EVERYTHING YOU GOT

"I LIKE YOU QUITE A LOT, EVERYTHING YOU GOT."

       IT'S A NORMAL DAY for Bakugou Katsuki, he arrives to class, sits in his normal seat, scowls and curses at everyone who breathes in his direction. Homeroom with Aizawa goes smoothly, no super surprises planned to make him exercise his quirk. Although, he may or may not be eavesdropping on a convo between his classmates.

"Dude! I can't wait!" Kaminari exclaims, excited about the news Kirishima had shared with him. "Me neither, bro. I hope we can get them to look our way, I might faint too." He flaps the collar of his blazer, to create an airway.

"What are you guys talking about?" Sero leans in, wanting to join the conversation. At this point, there's an irk mark on Bakugou's head. Don't they ever shut up? He thought to himself. He propped his feet up on his desk, eyes shut in annoyance. "The second years are coming back from their vacation trip! Everyone is going to go greet them in the halls during lunch." says Kirishima, practically bouncing in his seat. Sero raises an eyebrow, "What's so good about that? They're just upperclassmen." Sero spoke in a bored tone.

"They're not just upperclassmen, Sero! They have some of the most anticipated heros in Japan! And there's Parade!" Denki hyped. Katsuki was getting more and more annoyed by the second and he was tour of himself for not completely blasting their faces off. Katsuki was sort of friends with the three.

"What's Parade? Like a literal parade, or...?" Sero asked, still confused. Denki shook his head rapidly, "You haven't heard of Parade?!" Denki shouted, causing steam to blow from Katsuki's ears. Quite literally.

"OI, DON'T YOU DICK HEADS KNOW HOW TO SHUT THE HELL UP?" Bakugou screamed from his seat near the front. "Bakubro, you gotta come see Parade with us!" Kirishima mused, totally unfazed by Katsuki's sudden outburst.

"What the fuck is that anyway. You've been running your stupid mouth about it all fucking morning, I can't stand it." Bakugou growled rudely. Kirishima frowned, Katsuki had avoided his question but he guessed for a good cause. "I was gonna say it's an apprentice hero group with the most popular girls in school! It's like their already pros! Thirteen has his eyes on them too!" What the fuck? Katsuki pondered. Why would he want to go to something as useless as that? Sure, it could be beneficial in battle however, he wasn't Deku. He wasn't gonna sit there and jot down notes like some stalker.

"Hey, I heard of that! They were on the news a few weeks ago, being spotted on vacation. They are already quite popular. I learned a bit from them even." Lida boomed from across the classroom.

"So, Bakubro, you comin'?" Kirishima beamed at his spiky, ash blonde haired friend. "Whatever." Bakugou scoffed. Ejiro gave a stiff smile, knowing exactly what that meant.

"Why doesn't everyone come then!?" Denki cheered, fist pumping the air. Most of their classmates gave a nod or muttered words of agreement, exempting Todoroki. He only stayed silent, no response. He was quite bored, if he had to say so himself. "This is going to be great for you, Deku!" Uraraka smiled sweetly at Midorya, making him stammer a small response to her. "S-Sure!" He accepted, eager to learn about new quirks and such.

Bakugou growled with anger but decided to suppress it and sleep for the remainder of the period.

      Most of the classes went by uneventful, whenever Bakugou passed someone (more like shoved) in the hallway almost everyone was talking about the arrival of Parade. Some even prepared gifts for the glorified second years. If they're doing all of this, what happens when they become seniors? Bakugou scoffed for the 1700th time that day, just wanted it to be over.

It was almost lunchtime and the first year students were buzzing with excitement. It was annoying Katsuki at how many people had just come to see them. If they were this popular why hasn't he heard about them? If course, he wasn't that interested in anything other than studying and training his quirk. He never really hung out with Kirishima, Sero, and Denki. The bell ring for lunch and it was at this moment Bakugou knew, he was going to get trampled the fuck up. "Come on, Bakubro! We gotta go if we don't wanna get stomped on! We gotta be the first ones to see them!" Ejiro's voice shouted over the quickly exiting students, hungry to see their idols.

He grumbled but nonetheless followed Kirishima quickly towards the cafeteria, where a large crowd was already awaiting the arrival of Parade. They trudged through the huge crowd to get front row views, "You guys made it!" Denki yelled, trying to become louder than the bustling students. Even more crowds had joined, waiting for the group to come through the doors.

And then it happened.

Bakugou really hadn't seen someone more beautiful than you. You walked with your friends as a trio, walking in the middle of them. Eyes glittering and a big, bright smile on your face. You were gorgeous, a blossomed body, more mature than any other girls he had in his class. Developed chest and legs, and a slightly hiked skirt was all it took for the students to fawn over you as you confidently struted into the lunchroom.

"Holy shit, check her out!" Denki drooled. "Bro, that's [Name] Honto!" Kirishima gazed, comepletely starstruck by your appearance. He looked over at Bakugou, not hearing a response only to laugh a little at his reaction.

Katsuki was completely red in the face, jaw agape. He saw your friend whisper something in your ear, causing you to look directly at him and smile with a wink. He could have sworn he felt his heart flutter and drop.

"dUDE," Kaminari exclaimed, "[Name] Honto just winked at you!" Bakugou scowled, obviously smitten and embarrassed and looked away from you and your friends.

"Whatever, she's just an upperclassmen."