milkshake

❝OOH LA LA LA, I LIKE IT!-❞

LUNCH CONTINUED A LITTLE louder than Bakugou would have liked. People stealing glances at the girl who had made his cheeks
heat up with a single glance. It made him jumpy and agitated that just thinking about had done the same.

However, soon enough he felt as though things were returning to normal as he sat near Kirishima, Denki, Sero, and the rest of the 'Bakusquad'. "Bakubro!~ I can't believe [Name] Honto winked at you!" Ejiro whined like a little kid. Bakugou snarled at his stupid remark. He crossed his arms over his chest, the same frown and grimace on his face as this morning. He didn't necessarily care about her winking at him, he just wanted to know why it made him feel this way.

Thinking of her, he subconsciously glanced over to her table where he saw numerous people standing near, waiting to get a chance to deal with her. You smiled and laughed occasionally when someone said something you liked. He took notice of your subtle but alluring body language like the biting of your thumb's nail, your slow but sweet blinking, the way you crossed your legs, the way your pink glossy lips parted slightly. Soon, his little glancing session turned into full blown staring.

He began spacing out. Sero had asked Bakugou a question but, he was met with no response. He went to look over at him, only to see him completely starstrucked at you. He snickered and gestured for everyone to look at Bakugou in his vulnerable state. "Looks like Bakubro's smitten!" Denki exclaimed in a teasing voice.

The mention of Bakugou's own name made him snap back, completely annoyed. "What the fuck did you just say, you Pikachu looking motherfucker?" He yelled at Denki. "I swear to god I'm gonna-"

Everyone at their table went quiet and so did most of the cafeteria. Your Mary Janes clicked on the cafeteria's tiles.

"You're gonna what?" Your sweet voice pierced through Bakugou's rage and could have sworn he heard bells ringing. He grit his teeth as his heart began to pound and the heat made its way back to his cheeks, turning them an unknown head of pink.

He found himself unable to speak when you suddenly appeared before him. He could finally see the features of you he hadn't seen before. Your eyes appeared bright and sweet, the beautiful shade of [Eye color] staring deep into his ruby ones. A new feeling that he couldn't quite place a name to erupted inside of Bakugou Katsuki.

"You're Bakugou Katsuki, right? I heard you placed first in the entrance exams this year. Reminds me of myself last year," You smiled sweetly at him. Your voice was like his favorite music to his ears. "I'm-" you began to introduce yourself but Bakugou had regained himself enough to respond to you, cutting off your sentence in the process. "[Name] Honto, we know." You raised a perfect eyebrow at his rude tone, placing your hand under your elbow with a slick smile on your face.

"I hope we become friends, Ba-ku-gou." Your tone of voice took an entirely different turn. You said his last name sensually, exaggerated every vowel. Bakugou could hardly contain himself, sweating nitroglycerin like crazy, emitting a sweet scent. "Whatever." He mumbled lowly, enough for his friends and you to catch.

You turned to his friends, smiling innocently like you hadn't just made Bakugou go completely insane. "I hope we can all be friends too! I look forward to meeting you all." The entire cafeteria seemed to be jealous you were giving your attention to some first years. You didn't really care about everyone else. Aside from your friends you really had no interest in your growing admirers although you thought the gesture was adorable.

Ejiro was completely frozen, happy that you were in his presence. Sero had no idea how to react to your sweet words and smile. You found them all cute, especially Bakugou. He was really just your type, as your friends had pointed out. You also saw him watching you when you arrived. Truth be told, you liked him a lot and you thought it would be cute to tease him.

"We look forward to meeting you too, Honto-Senpai!" A yellow haired boy with a black highlight towards the side who reminded you of Pikachu, spoke up. Jeez, Class A has a ton of cuties this year. You thought mischievously. "I'm glad." Your smile became soft  and Denki had also became stiff with a blush and a smile.

You headed back towards your seat but not before bidding them goodbye, "Bye everyone! Bye Bakugou!~" You winked at him once more making his fuming face blush once more. The cafeteria went back to being chatty as you returned to your seat.

His classmates were super giddy their admired upperclassmen had spoken to them. He glared daggers at your forehead. Why exactly why you making him feel this way? Weird and tingly. His face grimaced much more. "Stupid bitch!" His tell was drowned out by the happily chatting students as he hauled his tray to eat elsewhere.

He couldn't be in the same facility as you, he might explode. He couldn't fathom the reason why his heart would go crazy whenever you were near. Maybe he was having heart palpitations.

Or maybe it could be that he likes it.