....Ok You Can Go....

SANA

Surprisingly Jihyo was next to me today. I'd never seen her asleep. She looked cute and at peace.
I watched as she breathed in and out.

Her phone buzzed next to me. It made her turn.

—— Jihyo are coming in today!? I haven't seen Sana are you with her?? You have available days to take off. I think about 6. I'm texting Sana right now. Bye Ms.Park call me.

I looked over and saw Jihyo rubbing her eyes.
She placed her hand around my waist then pulled me closer. "What are you doing with my phone" she snuggled her head in the crook of my neck.

"Nayeon texted you. She said you have six more days to take off"     "Ok" Jihyo kissed my neck then took the phone from me.

"Here look"

——Jihyo are coming in today!? I haven't seen Sana are you with her?? You have available days to take off. I think about 6. I'm texting Sana right now. Bye Ms.Park call me.

I'll take the day off. Sana is with me so you don't need to text her and I don't need to call you. Good day Nayeon——

—— ok! 🤗 thanks for letting me know.

"Are you really tired?"  She nodded at me then put the phone down. "You tire me out" She laughed at her self.

"Sorry.." I planted a kiss on her head.

"I'll go make breakfast for us"    "Ok"

I parted from her then moved to the kitchen.
Jeongyeon was in there poring herself a glass of beer.

"Why are you here!?" She looked at me then again up and down.
"Jihyos not working today. Is she sick? I just wanted to check up."

"No she's just tired." Jeongyeon furrowed her brows at me then walked away.

"What's with her?" Jihyo took a seat at the table. "I don't know, maybe she fought with Nayeon"

"Maybe...so what's to eat" Jihyo opened the pantry then pulled out cereal. "This looks good"

"And you said no junk food!" I took it away from her. "Cut the shit Sana. You want it too right?"

"Yes..I do" I took out some bowls and poured it in for us.

"I haven't had this stuff in years" I watched as she stuffed down the cereal fast. I did the same.

"Any plans for today?"   "Maybe just one" Jihyo leaned over and kissed my cheek. I reached out and tried to touch her cheek but she pulled away. She suddenly grabbed my hand and put it on her cheek.

I watched as her face looked as if she was in pain. "Are you ok?" I moved my thumb across her cheek then moved it away. She let out a big breath. "Did something happen?" She shook her head.

I put my hand back on her face but this time I kissed the spot a couple of times.
"Sana don't..I'm ok"

"I don't like seeing you like that." Her head turned away. "I'll be fine." Would she though? So many questions.

"I don't believe you.." She turned back at me.
"As long as your here I think I'll manage" she faced me and popped a cute smile.

"Ok. I'll stay then"
———

We sat down and watched tv most of the day. I enjoyed each moment with Jihyo. I liked seeing her more calm. More like a girlfriend. I think she was starting to like it too.

—— come over we're all going out for drinks. You said you wouldn't miss drink night. 😉

We always went out to drink at least once a month. Momo was the main payer of it all. I told her I'd never miss a night.

I looked over at Jihyo she was deep in the show. She gazed over at me. "What?" Her arm went around my waist. "Can I go out with my friends tonight?"

"Where are you going?" She tightened grip around me. "We go to a restaurant every month"

"Ok you can go" I kissed her on the cheek then ran to get some better clothes on.