Chapter 6: Dark Memories

It was the afternoon and agent 3 and 8 were sent to do a mission. Meanwhile at Inkopolis Square Apartments, Orion was in Octo form sleeping on the couch while Shelley was looking for a show to watch

Skye looked at the tv show called Impractical Jokers, that show always made her laugh. While the show had a commercial break, Skye looked at Orion, she noticed he was crying in his sleep.

She pinched his cheek, causing him to transform back to his humanoid self

"Ow, what the shell!?" He said now wide awake and rubbing his cheek

"Sorry Orion, but..." She paused for a moment

"Are you okay? You were crying in your sleep."

Orion paused for a moment and turned his head away "It's nothing to worry abou-"

"Don't say that it's nothing! Obviously something is wrong, why else do you think am I being so serious right now!?"

"...It's...just a old memory of the metro, nothing serious."

Skye couldn't believe it, the guy that was optimistic yesterday is now being secretive and sad, she spoke up again "Hey, you can't keep these things to yourself. It's not good for your health."

She put her hand on his shoulder "You can trust me."

He looked back at Skye and sighed "...It was about me being...sanitized and being brainwashed again. I thought I was free again but, he took my will of freedom and made me mindless again."

Tears crawl down his face "Don't you know how scary it is!? To lose your own control of your body, I don't want to experience that again!"

"Orion."

He didn't hear her "What if TarTar is out there!? He might track down more octarians for his weapon again! What if-"

"Orion!" She quickly hugged him, making his shades fall and break on the ground

"You don't have to drown in your thoughts anymore! TarTar is gone and Octavio is in jail. Nothing is going to hurt you." She hugged tighter "And if something or someone does hurt you, I'll teach them a lesson!"

Orion paused for a moment with tears still crawling down, he felt his heart skip a beat when she said that, he hugged her back "T-Thank you... Skye."

Authors note: Sorry for that long break! I had to do a lot of stuff these pass weeks and I finally found the right time to finish! Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this Chapter, Stay Fresh!